3DXChat Community

SPEED DATING ----- Every Day (17:00 CET)

Bobsyer

fSpeed-Dating-0-Ashton-Campion-Blog.jpg

Current Status: OPENED

I have opened a new place for Speed Dating. I am so glad to open my room for your meetings, so feel free to come and have fun.

Take a seat, wait in front of the person you want to know and start a private conversation with him/her. You don't have time limit, but you can stand up and choose another partner if you get bored or if you want to meet everybody there! 

We have a place to dance and if the conversation is going in a hot way you can end your visit having sex in our private beds. You don't need to go home! 

Rules:

1) No colds

2) Formal wearing

3) Use private chat to speak with your partner

3) Have fun!!

fSpeed-Dating-0-Ashton-Campion-Blog.jpg

Current Status: Closed

I have opened a new place for Speed Dating. I am so glad to open my room for your meetings, so feel free to come and have fun.

Take a seat, wait in front of the person you want to know and start a private conversation with him/her. You don't have time limit, but you can stand up and choose another partner if you get bored or if you want to meet everybody there! 

We have a place to dance and if the conversation is going in a hot way you can end your visit having sex in our private beds. You don't need to go home! 

Rules:

1) No colds

2) Formal wearing

3) Use private chat to speak with your partner

3) Have fun!!

Opened if you want to come here I am!!