3DXChat Community

DrGiggle‘s Personal Dairy (occasionally stuff)

DrGiggle

Dearly Readers of Forum, active players on 3DX and everyone else I forgot to mention that wanders here,

my name is Dr.Giggle people calling me Rob or Ollie, its no big deal for me.

I started be in this virtual world back in October 2016, I knew about the game earlier but the price always feared me trying a virtual adult game out, I been at anothers as well, I leave the names out of here, cause it dosent matter, also why and how name comes to that what it is, I will skip that, people that know me, know the story behind it.

Well today (30 June to 1.July) I official starting my break of 3DX, since my real life currently demands so much for me that I can´t afford the time and money been distract in a another world, where I forged amazing friends, which I thank anyone I made and faced, also to the persons I simply had depth thought conversations or tempting roleplays, it been a interesting journey, filled with all human feelings you can have, from super awesomeness to zero-tearing ones.

Before you think, I m totaly gone, nope thats not true, you still able reach me thou this forum and I will look into from time,

maybe I will write down in this topic some stories I made, we will see about that, for now I wish you all in 3dx world safety travels, a goodnight, a wonderful weekend, treat the person next to you with kindness, make 3dx not a toxic place, make it a place where you can be what you want be and simply find a rest, leave the drama in the garbage bin, okay? good.

Sincerly Dr.Giggle

post-13728-0-27116200-1498861401_thumb.jpg

1qzly4.jpg

"It's easy to get sidetracked with technology and that is the danger, but ultimately u have to see what works with the music and your life and what simply doesnt! So in a lot of cases and like with 3DX sometimes - less is more. In most cases... less is more. - Herbie Hancock/Chaostika/KYUSS

baodhwmnm8x.jpg

giphy.gif

ps:

.... treat the person next to you with kindness, make 3dx not a toxic place, make it a place where you can be what you want be and simply find a rest, leave the drama in the garbage bin, okay? good. Sincerly Dr.Giggle

tumblr_nwvfvvhItZ1uiekxro1_500.gif

Oh well, robpathfinders "Event4" probly going on still,but yet, there I'm offline of 3DX and using the Time to calculate my photshootings and many another things.

Oh well, I decided telling more about My reasons why I came to 3DX and what occoured me there, over the days and weeks, yet I'm unsure when and if I return there, it shall tell by time, so far I will do things, I haven't taken care of, the sleep is still little slacking thought hehe

Best regards Dr.G

• 2 weeks later...

2 Weeks since I made my break of 3DX and my life got even more busier, I m not sure how 3DX society is doing lately, I see bugfixes coming faster around, that people leave and come to that game, seems a common thing,

well anyone that knows me, knows for sure how to reach me,

as always, stay giggly.

goodnight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Be grateful for the real life that you have, be grateful for the minutes you can share with a person you face, be grateful for the seconds you hear your heart beat.

I have not returned yet and yet I'm unsure if I ever do so, the real life is currently valued so much for me, that I see currently no possibility bring it in danger by going into another world.

Sincerely

Dr.Giggle

• 1 year later...

So well, so good.

I returned last year in 2018, don’t even know when for 7 days (Testdays or so), some of you seem wandering there, some seem gone as well forever.

Well life continues, you responsible for yourself if 3DX is something for you or not.

Hope you all having a good Easter, I enjoy the real life and hustling for a new job!

Peace and thanks for reading.

who of you also left 3DX recently or long time ago? What are your experience?

• 5 months later...

WoW, this thread aged quick as heck, where the 2 years have gone since I posted this..

anyway, I hope those that know me doing fine and life goes smooth, on my end everything is fine, a fix job truely gives some legit routine.

as always, all best for ya peeps.

• 1 year later...

Ah well,

some update.

the real life is fine.

I returned to 3DX but not really much online as in past, obviously, it seems some people have moved fully away from 3DX, some renamed themselves and some are still the same.

It seems also never would forgive for things in past, oh well.

Also limited my friend circles while in past in been over 15 circles I reduced it down to 3-4.

Also by all the updates, it seems I got one of the chatty snotties, since I feel to 96% of the time for chatter.

welp, peace.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...