3DXChat Community

3 yrs in 3DXChat

RedJewel

,Wow, where do I begin?

I was shown this place, in a Skype chat with a friend, loved the Graphics, so decided to take a closer look 

My first day June 28, 2014, I started as BlackRaven, sign up and log in, back then only had the room log in option, I went from room to closet, picked Black dress heels and short hair styles, 

once I was dressed thought would take a look around, my first stop the beach, the funny story starts here I have told a few that are close to me, once at the beach I see  the invite at the time I thought was a friend request, so I clicked it, Not Smart, Laughing, then came Another I thought gee these people are nice I thought for maybe one sec when poof was ass out on beach with a female doing me, shocked by it all I quickly stopped in and ported to the Sin Club where someone pm me asked me was I new and was this the kind of place I was looking for told him was just looking around so he advised me that the NC would be the better place for me, I thanked him and moved on, I met this guy there we danced and talked, he asked me did I want to know about the game I said sure so he invited me to his room, what I didn't know was it was an open room for him and his friends to enjoy whomever he bought, meant me shaking my head, yeah so that was my first day 

the next day I met this guy BikerBob I am sure you have all seen him around the game we became fast friends, added Skype and some other guy forgot his name cause wanted to play but didn't play smart didn't want to add me so, um Bye boy Laughs, 

Day 3 Biker was busy with new friend so I stayed mostly around the beach and talked to people, and Meta Guy OsoSexy, that talked to me and told me about the Forum, and helped he set it up if you see this Thank you OsSexy, he never hit on me just was very helpful guy, but by that time I wasn't sure I wanted to stay in 3D

on the 3rd day, I also met my First 3D husband, he pm thinking I reminded him of someone I told him, wrong girl, and to go find who he was looking for yes a bit rude, but was over this place, let's just say he didn't give up and we talked, he showed me how to climb the mountain, which I found breathtaking views from up there , Me and him was Together 5 and a half Months 

Before He Left me I became ReJewel in Aug of 2014,  My First day as Red, I met Martini he also was nice and helped me learn how to do Screen shots, Yup was here for Months and could not take Pictures,  If you see this Thank you, Martini I also met my Best Friend around this time as BlackRaven and RedJewel, his name isClark

Clark:  You have been someone I could go to and tell anything and I want to say thank yo, Thank you for not letting me be down, for calling me on my Bullshit, for making me see inside myself and become better, for not judging me and allowing me to be the best me I could be and being alright when I wasn't and took it all out on you, you have taken a lot of shit from me, and you have shown yourself to be worthy of all my love and trust your a great friend.

My Second Husband SlimShady: I am going to say this, cause I need to, he wasn't a great Husband, But he was an Amazing Friend, I think he didn't see that in himself, while I knew him there wasn't a time when I could not call on him he would answer, even when he was with someone else, he had this way of making me focus and calm down, and I just want to say Thank you for that, I want to Remember the good times, not bad so Folk if you see this guy around he's a great friend :), and I will leave it at that 

Jowey:  Smiling what can I say, Amazing Mam, this man was nothing but good to me, and I loved him so much, he was my love and my best friend, we were like school kids enjoying our life here and it was Wonderful, every last min of it, we parted and are still friends, and I wish him nothing but the best in his real life with New Wife, Smiling, Thanks for the times we had, 

Friend and Family:

Over the past 3 years, I have met some really Wonderful people, we have Laughed cried, partied and even fought 

KittycatMeow, my First Sis just want to say Love and miss you, JunBug/JunJini, you were gone for a while am so glad your back we have had hard time and good times, but I love you to bits, hope you know this, Aliyah  , I miss you so much sorry I took so much out on you and lost you, we had so much fun together, Akali,   we have always been able to talk about anything and now that I am back I miss you so much, wish you would come back, Sis,  

( PinkFluffyMonsters),   Alia, Lillian, Mar, Foxxy, RubyRed, and Mina, Misty, 

When Alia asked me to be a PinkFluffy I was so honored and felt so special to have such Beautiful Woman wanting me to be part of them, I said Yes 

When I became sick and went into the Hospital these Girl was my only contact with this game, I found out I needed surgery they cheered me on and after in all the pain stayed up with me talking at time on blackberry chat till all hours, with Tears in my eyes I want to Thank each and every one of them, for this you all are Special to me and I love you 

also During this time, a Brother was there for me RobPathFinder:  Bro No matter fucking what I love you, Man, while I was sick away he talked to me asked when I would be back kept me up on what was happening in 3D and added me to Discord, he didn't have to do that I'm not a DJ but he did , he was there for me he accepted and love me, I love you, Bro, Always.

Thugsta and HULK: Now these 2 Brothers here, wow where do I start crying you guys have had my back thru it all you watched me go through hell and back and you walked with me holding my hand,  some of the way, and banging heads with me other times thank you both Love you Guys 

Special Bro's SkyDiver and Marctattoo:

Hmm what can I tell you guy just Thanks for all the good times, for seeing the best in me and bring it out, and for sticking with my crazy days, love you both Muahs

FRIENDS: 

OLESYA:   This girl smiling I met her on a very sad day when I and Slim Broke up and she talked to me Smiles and gave me a song link, over the years she has grown to be someone I love and care for a smiling face, she is joy, she is Happiness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4BgDL5bek

Ash You but with the Wisdom of most older Men, you want to meet someone you and Smart talk with this guy he is great

Adera, from the day, met her was close she made me feel like I mattered, she has since been someone could always speak with about anything, she's not here much, but when she comes we talk like she's always been here 

LISHY and Felony, I met Lishy over a year and half ago and we became instant friends, here and in imvu she also added me to skype and facebook so yeah we are real life friends, LISHY is a Wonderful and Beautiful Artist who loves love and loves to help others, I first Met Felony in imvu at a Party for Lishy and she has always been nice to me making me feel like a good friend Thank you both so much, 

Babette, Catorna, Girlie and MissTina, DarkAngel, Vero, OilU, Concerto, Each and every one of you have mad my time Special and I would not have had it any other way, you all were some of the best friends a Woman could ever have, Thank you all so much, 

Sherry/Capria: of any of the rest we have shown to be the most alike, we didn't start off as easy friends it took work, but we talked and made it and I have found you to be a person I can go to here and in Skype, you were also there for me while I was away sick and I just want to say thanks and I love you.

Skye: we only have known each other a short time your my friend and little sis and love you, your always good for fun and laughs Thank you, Skye .

Last but Not Lease: Dan, Just when I thought I would never find anyone, income this Wonderful guy DanTheMann Hello hope you don't mind if I pm, just wanted to tell you how Lovely you look, I will go now, Smiling, Dan you have Turned my Life around, I came back happy with myself and look what it got me this Amazing guy, I know I take you throught so much, and just want to say thank you baby for hanging in here with me, Love you so much, 

and Guys 

John, Torax, Marcus, long , Edrz, and Prime  Thank you, I didn't forget you :) 

and to all of the 3DXChat we come here looking for what we don't have real, not always sex, not always love, but it's what we need, we have good times we have bad, we party, and yeah we have sex, we DJ, there are so many things to this place, and more to come, Let's just enjoy each other be happy and have fun, when I started here wasn't much but slowly is has Grown into something Wonderful, day by day, things can only get better well that's how I see it, Smiling , Love you all and 

HAPPY 3 YRS TO ME YAY!!!!

Thank you all So Much There was so Many I still Forgot

​GoddessAthena:​ That Woman, is always good for a Laugh you is my Old Lady Parther in Crime here , and just Love her , she's a real sweet heart

CheChe:​ I have known longer then an of the People here going on 6 yrs From RLC my Former Boss, she Showed me how to Work and work it hard,  and do it well.

​Achillies:​ Master DJ al ways great guy, I like and miss this guy he may have been hard on what he had to do but he had reason behind it all,

ForOnlyOne/FOO:​ One of my First Friends she accepted me and let me be part of her Crew Thanks FOO

​Cordelia: ​  Yes always Great seeing you around and reading your post here, I learned a lot from you over the years just here in the Forum, keep it up :) Hugss

Camden:​ My sexy young Diva I miss you girl always Foxy, with style, you know how to wear a 3D outfit and make it yours, Hugss

RobT​ We have hugs we have had Fights, but one thing I know your true to your friends, we have our bad days , but at the end of the day Respect :)

Desiree;​ I have not known you long, but you was so sweet and helpful to me when you didn't have to be if you guys see this Girl around Say Hello she is a Doll :)

If I didn't Mention you please don't be offended I am not young and not remember everything at once , but just know you all hold a piece of my heart,

It's really nice from you Jewel to testified friendships we could also get in 3dx ,not only negative aspect of the game sometimes we may hear in the forum, I know we met some few times and it was really cool, I'm not one of your close friend but each time we met we shared some few things about rl things ,but you know how I play that game right? Most important things is keeping your friends and keeping good relation with them and you will be good enough for another 3 more years for sure ;)

I'm not the good example to follow I know, but hey, I respect you . What matter ppl's may think about my multiple avi roleplaying in there.Bad Reputation I have. Sorry guyz

It's really nice from you Jewel to testified friendships we could also get in 3dx ,not only negative aspect of the game sometimes we may hear in the forum, I know we met some few times and it was really cool, I'm not one of your close friend but each time we met we shared some few things about rl things ,but you know how I play that game right? Most important things is keeping your friends and keeping good relation with them and you will be good enough for another 3 more years for sure ;)

I'm not the good example to follow I know, but hey, I respect you . What matter ppl's may think about my multiple avi roleplaying in there.Bad Reputation I have. Sorry guyz

Briana, I know how you play and I remember our times, I try not to judge , and would never do that, I have my bad days in WC and game as well, but will not bring any of that up, I want to think and live Positive, and be Happy here, and I am happy now with everything and everyone I have met, even you, smiles and gives you a hugs

Happy 3 years Red! It's. An honor to know you. I know we started off on the wrong foot. But I have learned many lessons in 3Dx but the biggest one has been not to let what other people say color, or shape your opinion of others. We would have been friends longer if I hadn't listened to gossip and just talked to you. I am sorry it took me this long to read and reply, I have had a major week and next week looks to be just as covered. I feel truely grateful for your friendship and that you understand that we have been through some of the same struggles and overcame them. We are warriors strong women who persevere no matter the hand that's dealt us. I would honestly come to you at any time if I knew you needed help or just a shoulder to lean on. I am happy to know you woman, and hope we are friends for all times.

Love you my friend,

Xoxo~ Sherry/ Caprica

• 3 weeks later...