3DXChat Community

Cannot Log In After Patcher Update

Guest RosieKalifornia

Guest RosieKalifornia

OK so when I kicked up 3dx Chat a patcher program ran automatically.

When it had finished, I was left with just a Black Screen with the 3DX Logo top left and the Window Min/Max/Close options top right.

I closed that down and began the game again but now all I get is this aforementioned black screen with no way to progress from it.

Could anybody advise on this please?

Thanks

Damn, if the official DLL was as good as the third party DLL, no one would use it. 

Just curious aside from opening your own public zones in user rooms, moving objects up & down, then possible using what i like to call the rape mod. What can DLL actually do that regular engine can't anymore.

With recent patches you get prints on cloth, they removed collision on furniture so you can place them anyway you like now except moving them up and down as far as i know.  Then option to save, load, delete and make user room default been added as well. So personally don't see what DLL add aside from top 3 things that regular game doesn't anymore?

What can DLL actually do that regular engine can't anymore.

That is a fair question.

So let me first point out that most of the functionality you listed became available largely because it was in the modded DLL. 

Of the features that are still not included in the official DLL, the three that I find most convenient are 1. opening a public space as a user room, 2. controlling the speed during sex more precisely, and 3. the expanded scroll in the chat window. 

I could do without rape mode, because it prevents me from accepting cold invites and then just ignoring the pose offers until the colder goes away. But that is only a problem for trolls like me. LOL

Also, there are a lot of very simple improvements, such as the ability to save a chat log, that have been on the request list for close to four years, but never seem to get addressed.

I can appreciate that the Devs have a concept for their game, which they don't want to see co-opted by modders. On the other hand, considering the lack of effort put into game development, it would seem that most of the enhancements to player experience have come about either by complaining long and loud in the forum or by introducing it via a modded DLL.