3DXChat Community

newbie :)

rylinn

Hey guys, my name is rylinn and as you probably can see i'm just new here and from what i've seen from screenshots and videos this 3dxchat game looks amazing to me! but ofcourse i will have to pay before i can play, not a big deal for me. but is this game worth it? there is probably another topic for this and i'm sorry if i'm doing something against the rules right now but i'm just new :/ so can you guys who play the game give me a small opinion on the game and why i should definitely buy the game i would highly appreciate that because i'm considering to buy it, but i'm not really sure haha so yea thats it, i hope i get a response from someone and we might even meet ingame :) 

thanks in advance! xoxo rylinn

Welcome.

Each program has it's strengths and weaknesses.

I think you will find we are a very friendly lot here.  

Is it worth it?  Well if you like friends, and you ilke the graphics (which are second to none) then I think you'll like this place.

There are only 5 rooms, but there's always someone to talk to.  Plus you can decorate your own apartment.  

If it's worth it or not, depends on what you are looking for.  But I'm very happy here.

hi just_johnathan,

thanks for the very fast reply! i'm really just into having some virual fun with other people, i'm a really shy person in the realworld but i played Achat and i can completely open myself i can be who i want and thats what i'm looking for. 3dxchat looks like it's doing it's job very well and also the graphics are amazing so i guess i should just try it out and see what i think :) one last question, how many people play the game? is it like only 20 at a time? or are we talking of 100 people at a time? 

xoxo

Guest Doll

Welcome hon

Give it a try, I really like it. I'm pretty shy too and still am in game sometimes but I'm getting better lol.

It looks good but that's not what makes it for me it's the people.

Not sure what the most at a time is, gotta be way more than 20 when it's busy tho.

Well, one good reason to play this game is to meet me :P

This is an awesome community you will not regret.

About your last question, i dont think youll find 100 ppl at the same time in a map, everyone have its preference regarding the place where to stay. And there are lots of players from all over the world so it really depends on timezone. You'll always find someone to chat with btw

hope to see you soon online ^.^

Hi Rylinn :)

I am new to this program myself but have been on chat programs (text and 3D) for a long time and I can tell you. This is the BEST one I have ever seen. I LOVE the animations in this place and its only getting better and better every week. It is hard to break the ice with a lot of the original players but there are so many of us newbies roaming around every day that you will have no trouble finding friends and getting to know people. I am astounded at just how great the animations are. I come here with my lover and have found that we never go back to our old program hardly at all anymore.

hey helot

cool to here that i'm not the only newbie that's gonna roam around in the game haha :) and yea that's one of my biggest concerns finding some friends, the community isn't that big so most of the people who've been here from the beginning probably know eachother very well by now, so i hope they'll be nice. but i'm pretty sure this everyone is very kind ingame so i think i'll have a blast playing with everyone

xoxo

haha you guys are funny :) i'll probably be called something with rylinn ingame, but i don't really know when i'm gonna join because i leave on vacation soon so after that i'll definitely join :)

xoxo

Welcome :) Bottom line I suppose, lots of friendly people, it's a great place for the sociable, I think it's easy to forget it's a sexgame after all. The community is growing, new faces every day and public places have more and more people in them (from what I've noticed heh). 

Anyhow, if you give it a try I think you'll love it  :D

Hi Rylinn,

You will love the game I'm sure. I come from Belgium too (french part). I've been here for 8 months now. So when you are in don't hesitate to talk to me if you need some information. I'm Kini in the game.

Have great holiday by now and look forward to speak with you later...................

Kini.