3DXChat Community

Cuck in Search of a Girlfriend

Guest CuckEric

Guest CuckEric

Hi there,

I'm Eric. I'm a cuckold interested in finding a woman who is willing to get involved with one

I joined the game only recently, but it's been hard and sometimes, virtually impossible to find a woman with adequate conversation skills.

I'm a pretty normal guy outside of the bedroom, have a sense of humor and can sustain a conversation.I live on the West Coast and usually on in the later half of the day.

Also, you won't ever have to have sex with me if you are not comfortable with that.

Thank you!

Guest Rickster

One question: What is a "cuck"? Do you mean COCK?

One advice my friend: Try to "play" as a woman and I promise you, you will get attention from other "girls".  ;)

One question: What is a "cuck"? Do you mean COCK?

One advice my friend: Try to "play" as a woman and I promise you, you will get attention from other "girls".  ;)

Well could be wrong here but, i think cuckold concept is the girlfriend or wife enjoy company of other men to get herself off. While spouse submit to her needs for other men(forced to view her flirtations even sex sometimes), while she humiliate him in various ways which arouse him. Not sure if it's completely correctly formulated, as seems to be variations in level of cuckold fantasies plus variations in them.

Hi there,

I'm Eric. I'm a cuckold interested in finding a woman who is willing to get involved with one

I joined the game only recently, but it's been hard and sometimes, virtually impossible to find a woman with adequate conversation skills.

I'm a pretty normal guy outside of the bedroom, have a sense of humor and can sustain a conversation.I live on the West Coast and usually on in the later half of the day.

Also, you won't ever have to have sex with me if you are not comfortable with that.

Thank you!

PM me, Eric. I'm interested in hearing what you'd like to do. Maybe I can help. ♥

Hi Eric,

if youre looking for a serious partner you shouldn't post it under 'Roleplay'.

Or is this just a roleplay? Now I'm confused...lol

However, good luck! :)

Unless he's actually asking for a girlfriend to actually cheat on him I'm going to guess he's seeking for roleplay ;) lol

Just open a room and choose a good name, most of the time people start to gather to look. Sometimes to participate. Some are curious and would like to try.  Give a show, use the LocalChat. Use your gallery to describe your fetich. Visit other kink rooms that borders to your kink and let other stumble upon you.

Remember Cuckolding is kinda submissive so you don't get to choose Gf/wife. Give it some time and let your char stay true to the role. Don't have sex with a girl i a public room you intend to Cuckold in.

JJ

Hi there,

Thank you!

I may be intrested. U can meet me in game.

Ok this game is weird, a bunch of guys pretending to be girls all fucking each other . What's the point of a straight woman going in game, she won't find a normal guy .

Well I don't see Cuckolding as very FUTA oriented. The game may or may not be about who you are in real life. Other things than your gender may differ from your real life you. I think many pass the FUTA phase and move on after a while. Talk a little with the girls in game, its not very difficult to expose a man behind the tits. But thanks anyway for sharing your view.