3DXChat Community

New dance animations for males please?

Xanar

Hello everyone,

today I would like to suggest something, wich some of you don't even care about.

It's about the dance animations 1-5 for male avatars.

Let's see. Dance1 and Dance2 are nearly the same. Dance 3 seems like a slow version of Dance2. Dance4 is... weird in so many places.

Dance5... WTF???? 

I would like to hear your voices on those dances. Maybe we can get something like a seductive hip-dance as Dance5?

Maybe just move the female dances 1-5 to the male Dances.

What do you thinK?

For example: We guys aren't able to dance slowly to music. Dance1-3 are too fast. 

Females can use Dance2 or Dance4 - For us guys those dancemoves look ridicoulus!

If we want to perform a striptease, we can't use the poles. So maybe give us a dance, that doesn't look like a puppet on a string ;)

Hello everyone,

today I would like to suggest something, wich some of you don't even care about.

Let's see. Dance1 and Dance2 are nearly the same. Dance 3 seems like a slow version of Dance2. Dance4 is... weird in so many places.
Dance5... WTF???? 

I would like to hear your voices on those dances. Maybe we can get something like a seductive hip-dance as Dance5?

What do you thinK?

For example: We guys aren't able to dance slowly to music. Dance1-3 are too fast. 
Females can use Dance2 or Dance4 - For us guys those dancemoves look ridicoulus!

If we want to perform a striptease, we can't use the poles. So maybe give us a dance, that doesn't look like a puppet on a string ;)

And one needs to be very comfortable with one's sexuality to click on dance 8....

I totally agree, most male dances options are a no-no.

Hello everyone,

Dance5... WTF???? 

What do you thinK?

Hey Xanar, I second this. Out of these 5 I only use 2 dances, the others look stupid.

How about a "dad dance", "dad dancing at a wedding" and to equal it out, a "Fonzie dance"? What about some of the dances from Soul Train? Also, how about "leaning on the bar"?