3DXChat Community

Thank you all

Guest Ayon

I'll allways remember what you done for that game Ayon, because you are someone that had make this game better.

I'll allways remember that I had told you that you need to care of you and that you needed a kindness manager.

Now you stop and I am sad because I know that you'll be finally get hurt and I had warned you long time ago.

Now that we don't speak since months, I give you my apologies, I have failed to protect you. 

I wish you the best and i'll never forget what you done for me and for us all in the game...

That sucks. I enjoyed some of your crazy rooms.

Don't let  poopy people ruin your time here or push you into a corner .They don't pay your sub! Tell em to fuck off. Ignore em and be done with the drama queens, bitches, assholes and trolls. Seriously, any sign of being a drama queen and i just ignore the person.The game is so much more fun when you surround yourself in cool chilled people. Stop giving a shit about crazy people and players with chips on their shoulders and the game becomes fun again. 

Or make a alt :D

Either way. Good luck! 

I am kind of new here and not on much; but Ayon you are an awesome person!

I have enjoyed your rooms and your encouragement and our talks have been so enlightening.

Maybe its the fact that I am not familar with all that is about the game; but I dont understand why something isn't done about the bullying here.

It seems that it goes on like its what you signed up and paid for.

It would seem if there were some serious consequences to bullying and ganging up on individuals to cause harm; might lower if not stop it completely.

Otherwise the good and responsible individuals will leave and maybe seek out another game to play, or might just give it up all together.

As a sort of new person here I am now worried if this could happen to me and I see all saying block and report which I agree; but what do you do

if these people incorporates and recruits others to pick up where the blocked ones have left off? Or use another avi to harass? What do is to be done then?

I do not wish to fight with anyone, I have not paid my money for that and is a waste of it in my point of view.

It seems as though its acceptable and even cheered on as part of the entertainment factor- I speak of the World Chat section.

I look in there from time to time to find a good party with kick butt tunes, and every time that I have looked there some one is either starting an argument just for the entertainment of it- regardless how it may hurt the other person, or its a group of peoples friends just bullying one or some. I am not sure why this is happening, it makes no sense to me as an outsider looking in.

If this is considered the norm, then I do not think I  will renew my subscription here. And if this continues as I mentioned, a whole lot more will follow suit and it will not just be a place for the obvious, but a place of bullying and disrespect.

How sad it is that some adults do not act accordingly and treat each other with utmost disrespect. I know we wouldn't tolerate or do this in real life situations so why do it here.

Just how I think about all this. Ayon please do not go you have so many who truly care about you, and would be sad without you here do not give in to bullying. I don't have a

solution for you other than to block and report; so that what the administrators has to do will be done to the fullest. 

You will be missed!  

Another 3dx hurts , M'not surprise to hear that. Sorry for you Ayon, Idk you personally...but,if you think leaving that game is the best move to do, don't feel guilty for so, sometimes virtuality may affect us in real life when we play too much and getting hurted by ppl's using virtuality to mind fucking us in rl. Maybe a break is only what you need, after few month's ,if you're strong enough you will come back as Ayon ...If you're not, I suggest you to comeback as newby and keep your last deleted identity secret. Don't ever tell anyone who you've been in the past if you doing so. 

Hello Ayon,

We dont know each other but i just wanted to let you know,  im very sorry you left but i hope you will come back. For sure you have friends you are amazing just with your work we can say you are an amazing person. Maybe just a break and time aways could help.

Affectionately Gaya

Ayon - We have never met, but I am well aware & seen your passion for building in 3dx. Like many have already said. "Don't let them win" Click that button you pay for & make your problems disappear. You don't owe your haters any emotional state. Save that side of you for all the friends you have that hold the responsibility to appreciate it. Your passion for building & willingness to share holds much higher value then a group of individuals that will disband & roll into alts. Cheers!!!

We not know each other but i know your amazing work and your love to 3dx. After spinning for almost 6 hours at the place Icecream just openend for you as an tribute to you...  and the gift you gave me with your church... i which i was able to say my love i found this:

My CupCake Xandisweet,

While I am writing this, I tremble all over my body and my heart is throbbing like crazy.

We all know im not good in this and with all my bladenese and dizziness, I ask to forgive me my typonese. I promise you my sweetie, I will tell you all the sweet and naughty stuff, I wants to say actually right now, later to you under our own blanket ;)

When I saw you for the first time, it took my breath, my heart raced, and from that moment on, your attraction was so strong that I did not want to be without you anymore.

And I do not mean your Avi here, I mean your “you”, your real being there!

Your eyes are so wonderful, your mouth looks so sweet when you move it in your special way, the way you show and move your hair when you're blushing J, OMG and then your voice that makes me dreaming so much.

Your lovley being which can’t do anything mean to someone, your cheerful handling with those you like, the ability to make others laugh, and above all make me laugh, makes you such a special person to me and of course such a perfect partner on my side.

You showed me that there is not only negative in this world, you showed me how to find your way here.

With you I have found my happiness here and hope that I will never lose it again.

I can not describe how lucky I feel that you have choosen me to go this path together with you.

When I look at the time we've spent together and how nice it was, I'm all the more looking forward to the time that will come and can not wait to share it with you.

We both know that we are not always going through good times, but I promise you that I will always stand by your side.

We will not always agree on the same thing, but I promise you that I will always listen to you, respect your remarks, and that I will have no secrets before you.

In this world, we will not be treated always fair and well, but I promise you, that I will always be there for you, fight for you and protecting you with all my strength.

You're really the best that ever could happen to me and I promise, I'll see you forever as my greatest gift.

So now, today is the day when I take my heart into a treasure chest, throw away the key and put it into your hands forever and for all eternity.

I love you so much, my little dorkeynut.

AYON dont leave it... you have so much People there who loves you... think about it!!! its not worse to do this "loosing many cause of few"

regards the silly blade

We've never really talked that much and I think you barely know my ass. But I do appreciate your rooms, gotta say some of them were the coolest and most creative things I've seen on 3dx so far. And I been here a while already haha! I'll surely miss seeing your rooms. Have a good one out there, you'll be remembered.

The surfer was the first room I saw of yours. It is amazing, I wanted people to see your rooms to showcase them. It was something we talked about after you were kicked off the group we used to be a part of. Your names, your rooms, since you were not on as much I figured you were not getting the harassment I was. E-mails. I hope you saved them, give them to Gizmo or Lisa. I can't tell how to live your life or play the game here, I can only ask, and I am asking return, show people your creations, inspire, Ayon mean something other than this. 

I'll allways remember what you done for that game Ayon, because you are someone that had make this game better.

I'll allways remember that I had told you that you need to care of you and that you needed a kindness manager.

Now you stop and I am sad because I know that you'll be finally get hurt and I had warned you long time ago.

Now that we don't speak since months, I give you my apologies, I have failed to protect you. 

I wish you the best and i'll never forget what you done for me and for us all in the game...

Kicked her out of OX, more then likely harassed her, been doing that to me for months. You can't protect if you are the harasser. But hey what do I know, aside from how you reacted when I chose to leave, when a girl did not hug you, when more then one gf refused to do as you wanted, violating the right to privacy by demanding proof the women are 100% real.. While many are sad you blamed her? 

Unfortunately I can sympathise with you. It seems that certain people at 3DX derive pleasure on inflicting pain on others, whether by insulting them on world chat or local chat, or by spreading rumours about them or even getting people banned who don't deserve it. Outside of the amazing people I've met on 3DX I must admit that my overall experience as been hugely negative and there are a few people who are responsible for that outcome. I too will most likely not be returning to 3DX because of those few who have nothing better to do with their time, they know who they are and most if not all of us know too.

Kicked her out of OX, more then likely harassed her, been doing that to me for months. You can't protect if you are the harasser. But hey what do I know, aside from how you reacted when I chose to leave, when a girl did not hug you, when more then one gf refused to do as you wanted, violating the right to privacy by demanding proof the women are 100% real.. While many are sad you blamed her? 

Wow - 100% real & proof of gender!!! Do these women get free miles when they board this commercial airliner... :) WTF here is my passport can I join your group.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee..

• 2 weeks later...

Laffs hysterically that Post #30  gets NO likes as it shows obvious arrogance and pathological narcissistic tendancies  of an established psychopath bent on drama and  ruining poeple's experience here with his drama.   We all know the truth but some people won't accept truth when it does not fit the paradigm of their mind game.    Fabricated rules NOT supported in 3DX TOS should be reported so this  entity is removed from harshing  peeps fun.

Ayon, you must come back to us and continue your awesome room designs and and enjoy the love so many have for you

post-16731-0-84021800-1499257772_thumb.png

post-16731-0-44180700-1499257790_thumb.png

post-16731-0-80549200-1499257812_thumb.png

Laffs hysterically that Post #30  gets NO likes as it shows obvious arrogance and pathological narcissistic tendancies  of an established psychopath bent on drama and  ruining poeple's experience here with his drama.   We all know the truth but some people won't accept truth when it does not fit the paradigm of their mind game.    Fabricated rules NOT supported in 3DX TOS should be reported so this  entity is removed from harshing  peeps fun.

Ayon, you must come back to us and continue your awesome room designs and and enjoy the love so many have for you

I think she's gone 4ever...reason why she never replied to us.

sad to say :(...but i suggest to post-5159-0-51518000-1475379276.jpgthis topix. cuz ppl's already said what they have to say imo

Really intriguing how many people are still following this group. It always ends the same. They burn out ppl with talent then kick them out if they are not doing as they say.

Fantastic way to run a group. It's very similar to the methods of a doorstep brigade that is Beeing pushed aggressive to sell their magazine subscriptions.