3DXChat Community

Mutual Ignore bug

Vergon

I need some serious help guys, The game is blocking me from my friends!

Please fix this soon, I have lost three good friends that I can no longer contact because the game is bugged!!! I have NO ONE on my ignore list! D: It makes no sense!

I really dont want to make a new account again, and I dont know what else to do, PLEASE HELP ME.

Thank you.

If you don't have them on your ignore, they may have you on ignore.

I've never experienced the bug where a friend of mine was on ignore all of a sudden. Only back in 1.0 but usually a restart fixes that.

So either those 3 friends are one person and he has you on ignore on one Avatar, that will display the ignore on all of his Avatars.

The only thing you can do is either wait or try writing them here on the Forum.

I swear I am not making this up, this completely ruined my night, guys...

I have no one on my iggy list and I'm a super nice guy, this shouldn't be happening!

I'm just gonna cancel my subscription until a newer version comes out that fixes this issue. This is nuts... :(

post-16469-0-59984000-1497591461_thumb.jpg

Gizmo,

for a non english speaking french, the word mutual has a sense that it is something decided by both party. I do not know how it sounds in english or in american but in french the word "mutuel" really means that both people have decided something.

To avoid this I would suggest  : "you can't view this profile due to an ignore".

For Vergon ; it can happen to put someone in ignore by mistake. It has happened to me between 2 friends that missed a line in selection of cuddle .... in the middle of a complex chat and profile reading, and we realise this at the moment to go in a room that one of us didn't see.

I need some serious help guys, The game is blocking me from my friends!

Please fix this soon, I have lost three good friends that I can no longer contact because the game is bugged!!! I have NO ONE on my ignore list! D: It makes no sense!

I really dont want to make a new account again, and I dont know what else to do, PLEASE HELP ME.

Thank you.

I guess you could ask yourself if you ever see these three people online at the same time. That might provide some answers...

Gizmo,

for a non english speaking french, the word mutual has a sense that it is something decided by both party. I do not know how it sounds in english or in american but in french the word "mutuel" really means that both people have decided something.

To avoid this I would suggest  : "you can't view this profile due to an ignore".

For Vergon ; it can happen to put someone in ignore by mistake. It has happened to me between 2 friends that missed a line in selection of cuddle .... in the middle of a complex chat and profile reading, and we realise this at the moment to go in a room that one of us didn't see.

I think the English language stole 'mutual' from French. Your definition is correct in English too :)

Gizmo,

OK thanks! Will be fixed in the next patch!

Also I have checked this situation with Vergon. It's not a bug. Some users actually added his avatar to the ignore list. I don't know why, maybe by accident, who knows.