3DXChat Community

You have to Love it...Men crying sexist about Wonder Woman

Athena Starfire

Chloe, I am not discriminating at all, the 1st 4 positions were all open to male or female, it just turned out that all the ones that were best qualified and better for the job happened to be girls.

The decision was made from there as it is what the present employees asked for and employing 1 guy in a workplace full of girls could present other problems, making it so a girl would be better suited for the position.

When I employ a person I need to be able to consider all aspects of what it would mean to employ that person.

I had to respect what the girls said, they gave good reasons for wanting to keep it the way it was.

I also had to consider what it would be like for a guy to start, sexual harassment was a real possibility, not for the girls, but for any guy that started.

It was obvious that a girl would fit in better than a guy, less likelihood of problems and for the girls already employed they liked not having to deal with the problems that are so often present in mixed work places.

I also feel that is something that is being well over done, a lot of what is called gender discrimination is not, it is a matter of preference and if an owner of a company has a preference to fill a certain job with a particular gender they should be able to.

Why should a company be forced to employ a female to fill a job that requires physical strength when a male is obviously better suited for that.

Why should I be forced to employ a male over a female when my staff have expressed they would prefer a female and I can see that employing a male may create problems.

And I will say here that if it happened that my staff had ended up all males and they asked the same thing, I will have given that the same respect.

You should always try to find the best persons for your business. But it is a small ridge. Try to imagine the same situation with switched roles.

Of cause an employee need the qualification and also the physical condition to do a job. This is not discrimination. 

/me walks into the thread wearing just an apron embossed with comically exaggerated abs and asks all the other girls what they're drinking. Walks out again.... backwards. Damn thong....

Always make sure - you have the right apron ... for the correct situation  B) 

apron.png?id=101582197

Sitting in a dark room, to watch a movie and not talking to anybody...  who cares if it's guys or girls sitting in the room, as long as they just let you watch the movie and don't make too much noise eating their snacks  :rolleyes:  :D 

This has nothing to do with sexism or feminism, it's nothing but creating a buzz over something stupid. Guess it worked :P

Next week : A popular Texas movie theatre that doesn't shy from controversy decided to turn a screening of the new Alien movie into a jam-packed celebration with a single rule: "No humans allowed." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Twiggy

While we are on the subject of sexism and discrimination there is something I feel is worth mentioning.

Lately I have seen rooms opened with names like...

Lesbian nude beach, no cocks welcome.

And there has always been the girls only and futas only rooms around.

Very little seems to get said about these rooms, and I don't think there should be either, it gives the different genders a place of their own where they can go and not have to deal with things they have to in other places.

I also feel it is needed, places people can go where their own tastes in things are catered for.

I once tried to start a speed dating room, and because the 1st one was going to be for heterosexuals there was a hell of a backlash.

Also I am pretty sure if a room was opened saying heterosexuals only there would still be the same reaction.

So while we are talking about discrimination and sexism I think people need to consider who may be getting discriminated against in our game.

While we are on the subject of sexism and discrimination there is something I feel is worth mentioning.

Very little seems to get said about these rooms, and I don't think there should be either, it gives the different genders a place of their own where they can go and not have to deal with things they have to in other places.

I also feel it is needed, places people can go where their own tastes in things are catered for.

I once tried to start a speed dating room, and because the 1st one was going to be for heterosexuals there was a hell of a backlash.

Also I am pretty sure if a room was opened saying heterosexuals only there would still be the same reaction.

So while we are talking about discrimination and sexism I think people need to consider who may be getting discriminated against in our game

Edited: Misinterpretted due to skim reading while cooking ლ(´ڡ`ლ) lol

"Twiggy do what you want, sometimes people can take it too far equality is balance a lot of people forget that"

Guest Twiggy

This is now getting silly. Do you mean to tell me you feel discriminated against because for example a room created for the gay men community does not welcome you to enter it?

It's time to get real and gain some perspective. Stop derailing the intial discussion with useless drama escalation of frankly something irrelevant.

This is a sex game where people will naturally want to seek out others of their orientation.

If you witch hunt hard enough you will find something and anything to label "Discriminatory". What is a crime is the real issue is lost behind a wall of nonsense.

Is that really what you got from that Abbey.

I was pointing out that it could be that heterosexuals are being discriminated against.

You should have been able to see from my comment that I don't care about these rooms being made available for all the other sex orientations, I even said I feel they are needed.

What I was pointing out is that if a heterosexual room of the same type was opened there will be an uproar about it.

I don't care if a room opened for gay men only would not welcome me, I wouldn't want to go anyway.

What I care about is that it seems to be taboo for any heterosexual rooms of the same type to be opened.

I honestly am at a loss for words here reading this and its because I am kind of happy seeing not everyone of the same gender jumping to one side. On one side we have people who may think this is sexist and the other thinking this is the male race getting a taste of their own medicine. In all honesty I find this sexist. I feel like this doesn't do anything but create a bigger divide between the genders. Whether this is a gender issue or even a race issue the idea is if you want equality you shouldn't look to be privileged. If you feel like I am sexist and being bias because I am a male and have never had to experience the struggles that a lot of females in the world had to experience then fine, don't take my advice. Take it from the females who see that this isn't a fair idea, but only a marketing ploy to bring in extra cash and probably shouldn't be in support of the idea for equality. These could be females who may have sons, brothers, husbands, daughters, sisters, etc. Who want to see them all succeed in life and not be held down because of the body they were born with. Your never going to be equal to someone who you think should be lesser then you Athena....

To Twiggy,

I see, well just do what you want to. 3dx is a game of choice, it's your room and if your not breaking any terms and conditions rules I would not worry about it.

It seems skim reading a post while cooking is not the best way to get the full post lol to you Twiggy.

There will always be someone that complains, we all have different views and differing levels of understanding and differing levels of reasoning. Open your room!

(Lil edit here: Even women voted for him, because they didn't wanted such a sexism person as clinton is)

So please, don't hate all males and try to insult them. There are some idiots, but there are also many great guys who would treat you normal.

And if you want to discriminate men, you are nothing better than a men who discriminated you.

I can understand if you have revenge in your heart, but that is not the right way. As i said earlier. Revenge only follows with more revenge.

Most of women are the best agent of patriarchy...But yes there are many great guys, who deserve to be known better (RobT as per example). Hate and revenge is just what patriarchy wants. It wants devision, it dismisses love and equality, they promote discrimination and hate. Athena, I care for you, I would be really sorry if you were trapped by them. Don't become what they are. Listen to your heart, don't let bitterness rules your life for they would have won. You are a wonderful young woman. Spread hope and love  :)

I don't really see this as a huge deal. Seems they wanted to be clever with it, female super hero, female audience, female staff. I would mainly have a problem with the guys buying tickets to the thing JUST to ruin that fun, to prove some point. Let people have fun, it's okay, isn't it?

There's no 'equality', we're two sexes, should we get paid the same for same job? Of course, but we're different, and that's okay too.

I remember hearing about an all female Uber service, for women, and that seemed cool, about the only thing that would make me take one! lol Also, in bars, there's often 'women drink for cheap' nights, which to me seem fine too. But that's just me.

I honestly am at a loss for words here reading this and its because I am kind of happy seeing not everyone of the same gender jumping to one side. On one side we have people who may think this is sexist and the other thinking this is the male race getting a taste of their own medicine. In all honesty I find this sexist. I feel like this doesn't do anything but create a bigger divide between the genders. Whether this is a gender issue or even a race issue the idea is if you want equality you shouldn't look to be privileged. If you feel like I am sexist and being bias because I am a male and have never had to experience the struggles that a lot of females in the world had to experience then fine, don't take my advice. Take it from the females who see that this isn't a fair idea, but only a marketing ploy to bring in extra cash and probably shouldn't be in support of the idea for equality. These could be females who may have sons, brothers, husbands, daughters, sisters, etc. Who want to see them all succeed in life and not be held down because of the body they were born with. Your never going to be equal to someone who you think should be lesser then you Athena....

kanertazerfistbump.gif

giphy.gif

ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

So while we are talking about discrimination and sexism I think people need to consider who may be getting discriminated against in our game.

Well the obscure thing about these rooms is that actually it's just men in women dresses fucking each other. At least the majority of them. So honestly I don't even want to join them.  ;)

Guest Twiggy

But seriously, after some weeks in this game now all in all I don't feel discriminated as hetero.

As a heterosexual female in the game I don't either really.

But I do have further thoughts on it, but instead of completely derailing this thread I think I will start a thread on it.

Wow, I didn't think a simple post about an news article I though was funny would balloon into this....

To the person that mention "Nude Lesbian Beach..No Cocks", doesn't matter what you put as a room title, I usually open my room as "Athenas Lesbians (No Men/Cocks)" and you know what, it doesn't matter, a lot of asshole men that can't read will still enter. I saw on come in to the room when I was making love to a woman and tired to partner as a 3some with 2 profile stated as Lesbian. I had to go to creating a 'friends only' room. Because assholes can't read or think its funny to invade a woman only room..

I appreciate all your concerns (especially you darling MeiLIng) but news is that I will not just stand there and let Men shit on me and not fight back. They 'won' a long time ago...I realize there are 'nice guys' out there but they are few and far between. I don't have the time or inclination to sort through them. The assholes of their gender has destroyed it for their entire gender, and its been going on for millennia. There will never be equality...What do you think the term "Woman's Suffrage" means? I never see a word in history called "Men's Suffrage"... I'm done. You all can beat the dead horse without me. I will continue not letting people shit on me.. OH! I forgot a lot of men here think I'm a man playing as a female...ANOTHER example.. fuck this...

Okay first, I am sorry to hear that you were treated like that. It's a shame in our time that such bullshit still happens.

And then don't get rude on me ok? I only want to discuss with you that discriminate men is not good for equality.

Someone have to start with it, or it will go on and on. Do you want your kids to be treated like that? I guess not.

We all should show our childrens that this is not the way.

And you should have read my second post on this. I know that some countrys and familys are still that behind of time.

But it grows the equality of genders.

That Trump was elected for president is for two reasons:

First: Clinton i a great feminist and a sexism person.

And second: Trump said what the people wanted to hear. That's why he was elected.

It has nothing to do with gender. Maybe for some stupid men, like I said. There are still some idiots who think women has to stand in the kitchen.

But most people in the USA just voted blindly for him.

(Lil edit here: Even women voted for him, because they didn't wanted such a sexism person as clinton is)

So please, don't hate all males and try to insult them. There are some idiots, but there are also many great guys who would treat you normal.

And if you want to discriminate men, you are nothing better than a men who discriminated you.

I can understand if you have revenge in your heart, but that is not the right way. As i said earlier. Revenge only follows with more revenge.

post-5159-0-29100300-1496113132_thumb.jpg

Guest SayaX

This is going to get political, and I want to say up front that I am very much a supporter of equality.

I will agree in the past that women have not been equal to men, and in some developing continents like Africa and the Middle East there is still a huge gap in equality between men and women. However, for years now, women in Western democracies and developed nations have had equal rights to a man. There is not one law in the US that favours men over women. There are several laws and false precedents set that give women more power. The main one is that if a husband and a wife split, then almost always the woman will get the full care of the child. Statistics show that 50% of domestic abuse happens towards males, and about 70% of domestic abuse and child neglect is by women, yet the man is presumed by society to be the one who is in the wrong.

There are also plenty of cases where women can also make a false accusation of rape. Even if there is not enough evidence, then the man is presumed guilty. This is not how justice works. Both the accused and the defendant are innocent until proven guilty with evidence. This whole witch hunt mentality does not help at all and is hugely unjust. It is like labelling someone a terrorist because they are a Muslim. Even if a man is cleared of rape, either the woman confesses she made it up, or there is not enough evidence to prove rape, then the man is stuck with that stigma, it can ruin his life based on one false accusation.

The pay gap is also a myth. Women in the same jobs get paid the same money. There are other factors involved in that women and men typically have different aspirations in life. Some may want to start a family where a man is more career driven. Or a man is more likely to work the dangerous job on the oil field or fishing. In STEM jobs women are 2:1 more likely to get the job over a man. Not because the women are necessarily better or more qualified, it is because there are not enough women in STEM jobs. It is not that they cannot, they choose not to for whatever reason.

Modern feminism has no interest in equality. They have this perceived patriarchy where they believe men have privilege, yet it is mostly men who are homeless, and even those who are homeless are still working jobs, while women get help from the state and the homeless rate amongst women is much lower.

I do not believe in Trump, and I don't particularly believe in the policies of the people who promoted Brexit. However, it was the whole mentality that if your views differ on certain subjects like immigration and abortion. You disagree with something that the Social Justice Warriors have said then you will be labelled a racist or a feminist or both. People are so fed up with political correctness and being told what to think. Not everyone has the same viewpoints but that gives you no right to use violence and label them a racist. Voting Trump and Brexit was a protest vote. They have had enough of career politicians telling them what to do.

People say what is wrong with saying, women only. If the theatre said, whites only, there would have been an outcry. If it were men only, it would be called sexist and misogynistic. In this case, they are favouring women over men. Sure, it is only a showing to see Wonder Woman, big deal, but it sets a precedent that it is okay to treat people differently based on their gender.

I would check out Dr Shaym and Shoe0nHead on YouTube for more in-depth information.

Guest SayaX

Going to the point of whether or not you are a male or a female. I could not care if you are either. What does get old is your constant posts that you are a lesbian. I am sure there are real lesbians in 3DX, but if you constantly go on about your sexuality and get up tight about men joining a public room then you can understand the cynisism people have whether or not you are a female. I have found most women are very accepting of men. It is only the feminists or men pretending to be females and being dishonest about it that get upset when they see a man. And I don't think most men who play as women are disrespectful to men because that is hypocrisy.

Your comment, there are nice men like it is a rare occurrence. The majority of men are nice. The majority of every social class is nice. It is just a minority that brings a social class down and then people think that the majority of that social class are the same.

...just another bad comic movie :/ no one will care about it after everyone's seen it. Example: No one gives a shit about Iron Man or Robert Downey JR. unless a ridiculous Avengers movie or Iron Man #500 is being released...but, I dunno, things may change since it's Wonder Woman and a woman and all :P (sarcasm)