3DXChat Community

Masturbating in front of computer

LaraF

Just to clarify, my reference to an arousal meter of some sort would be manually controlled. And the auto acceptance of positions as an option for your partner to automatically move both avi's (or you move yours and theirs) without the box "accept/decline" each time, breaking the flow.

The arousal meter could be as simple as an alteration in moans IF....they ever get changed and expanded. But in any case, I don't know about you guys, but some of us I think would like some simpler things that encourage and stimulate us mentally by knowing what our partner is doing/feeling - moving away from Bot to Hot :)

Don't you talk? Many players don't use "the moans". Yareel got a system based on speed, chat, number of sex position and time. It does not depend on partner. There is "cum button" that puts an end to the sexual intercourse (my personnal record for the shortest is 45s). But there, you earn money with each act.and you need it to buy clothes, positions, etc

Oh I think based on previous posts that its pretty obvious I talk.... :D

I just wanted to clarify that I didn't want an auto arousal indicator, but a manual one. Anything to help get a sense of what stage our partner is at in a simpler way rather than trying to mash buttons and type whilst trying "masturbate in front of a computer" for those who do it (or behind a computer) :) 

Guest Twiggy

Yes the arrousal meter I was talking about would be a manually controlled thing, one for each so the other could see where the other person is at, like just a slider which shows at the other end.

Sometimes when having sex in 3DX we worked out a way to let each other know easily where we were at, we just typed a number between 1 and 10 to say what level of arrousal we were at.

It worked really well, and was also something I used in my strip act, as doing a good strip act can be very arrousing, even in a game.

As we were doing our descriptive, we would just send a single number, no other text. eg

If he or I did something or said something that the other really liked and was a real turn on we knew because the number would be high.

What could be really good, is as U-E said, they do better the sounds, and maybe have that work off numbers on the number keypad.

1 to 9 and if you hit 9, then one very loud and exciting grown comes through.

Edited to add,

After typing that I went on search for sex sounds that the devs could use in the game and pretty quickly found this.

https://www.soundsnap.com/tags/sex

They can be brought to use pretty cheaply, and some of the sounds got me going just listening to them.

I am sure it wouldn't be to hard for the devs to assign sounds to the different sex poses we have, and also to the number keypad as I said above.

My opinion, it would be like the best update they have had for a long time.

Yes the arrousal meter I was talking about would be a manually controlled thing, one for each so the other could see where the other person is at, like just a slider which shows at the other end.

Sometimes when having sex in 3DX we worked out a way to let each other know easily where we were at, we just typed a number between 1 and 10 to say what level of arrousal we were at.

It worked really well, and was also something I used in my strip act, as doing a good strip act can be very arrousing, even in a game.

As we were doing our descriptive, we would just send a single number, no other text. eg

If he or I did something or said something that the other really liked and was a real turn on we knew because the number would be high.

What could be really good, is as U-E said, they do better the sounds, and maybe have that work off numbers on the number keypad.

1 to 9 and if you hit 9, then one very loud and exciting grown comes through.

Edited to add,

After typing that I went on search for sex sounds that the devs could use in the game and pretty quickly found this.

https://www.soundsnap.com/tags/sex

They can be brought to use pretty cheaply, and some of the sounds got me going just listening to them.

I am sure it wouldn't be to hard for the devs to assign sounds to the different sex poses we have, and also to the number keypad as I said above.

My opinion, it would be like the best update they have had for a long time.

Yeah the sex sounds in-game is something that's been overlooked in the quest to make it look better. Us guys sound constipated, the girls sound like they're faking it (ok that might be accurate) and the squelching sounds of penetration are more reminiscent of a pony galloping though a muddy field. More and better audio options, please, which cover everything from the first touch to orgasm, but not an arousal slider. One more thing to fiddle with and too much like a video game.

Guest Twiggy

Yes I think the number thing would be the go, being able to select different sounds from 1 to 9 or zero, just by hitting a number on the keypad would be something I would definitely use.

I'm masturbating to you talking about the subject of masturbating in a masturbating thread. current cum o meter rating 5.5

Finally we know what turns-on RobT ... "talking about the subject of masturbating in a masturbating thread" 

Thats quite a fancy fetish LOL

Sounds like a Cum-O-Meter :)

To detect my level you have just to count my typos.. 0-1 means not aroused, 2-3 a bit 4-5 oh yes you do it right, 6-7 don't stop OMG... Completely unreadable... Cuming :)

I tell partner I have to "afk to cum my brains out"...can't handle typing while cum...I need the hand that is not engaged to grab the desk to keep me from falling off the chair and to shove a rag in my mouth to keep from screaming and annoying the neighbours (live in a high-rise condo), I have some mind-shattering orgasms on 3DX with the right girl :)