3DXChat Community

As an industrial music fan, I see these rooms every once in a while in 3dx labeled industrial and laugh a bit as I know exactly what I'm going to hear when I go in: anything but industrial.

So I'm making this thread for sharing INDUSTRIAL tracks. Things from industrial artists and bands from the first and second wave...this means no Nine Inch Nails (lol)...

Industrial, Death Industrial, Power Electronics, Noise, (old school) electro industrial, etc.

Your songs can be from the 90's and 2000's, HOWEVER, they have to be from bands/artists from the above genres that started in the 70's or 80's.

Not Throbbing Gristles most industrial song but, one of my favorite songs by them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HEd7jJUxsQ

Power electronics, they're not that noisey for a power electronics band, imo

Good idea Oshun, ty for starting this. :)

My absolute industrial favorites are Einstürzende Neubauten. Aslo saw them live back in the 90s, was one of my most exciting concerts ever.

My friend was lucky enough to see them years ago, and said it was amazing. Einsturzende Neubauten is definitely one of those bands that is even more amazing live imo.

Epilepsy warning! Super intense show, I've seriously never seen any other show like it. Genocide Organ (live), great German power electronics. If you are epileptic, skip this one though.

Skinny Puppy - Anger (live)

Guest Mulan

I love so many genres of music, but I have never been able to get into industrial. Nice topic though :D