3DXChat Community

You wanne my opinion Natsumi? :)

No one can do everything alone and sometimes is it a good choices for the whole thing to split jobs between other members with more experiences.

Personal for myself I did always split jobs in the past with other ppl and it's a good thing to have many ppl as a part of the whole thing!

A party for example could have many jobs and not just DJ's... Manager, Designer, DJ's, GoGo Girls and Dancers, Technics, barkeeper, Stripers etc etc :lol:

In 3DXChat are some awesome Room Builders and I think they know the possibles for less lag + an awesome room!

For example the room of GoddessAthena or TamaraX etc etc...

Why not invite also some room Builders to your event?

ALL DJ'S ARE GREAT BUT UNLESS U HAVE A GAMER COMPUTER IT TAKES TOO LONG TO GET TO DANCE FLOOR DUE TO LAG... WOULD LOVE TO COME BUT CANT WHY BUILD A CLUB FOR 1000 WHEN U GONNA GET 25?

I don't have a gamer's computer, I am not a programmer either. Pandora can hold, if i guess right 400 before it lags too much and it does get more than 25 people. What people complain about is the bridge, not the lag, so unless you are repeating a rumor then I have no idea what you are talking about since set on high, I do not get lag in Pandora or Event 3. As for Event 4, be honest did you even try to go? I spend hours making the room Pandora for the woman I married in the game, I shared the room as Event 3. 13,701 pieces, i doubt there are rooms with 8,000 pieces that lag less then Pandora does. Have you even tried to really enter that room or any room I have made? And people wonder why I had enough. FYI both Event 3 and 4 had way more than 25 people, lag was never the issue, rumors like a gamer computer needed to load that room that was an issue, because it is far from the truth, it is why I had enough. 3 more big rooms and my sub ends. 1 is done on my part it is a wedding present for a couple I care for a lot. I don't know if the COD will consider the room I have in mind for E6, nor do I care anymore. Because of the bullshit. 

When I make some room I care about that one friend that is so excited to enter a room and can't. If I wanted numbers, I would make a fuck room, but that is not what I want. I wanted people to have fun, I wanted to give DJs a place to showcase their love of the music. To bring up the mood in 3DX and make it fun. People here know the sex is not the only reason why 3DX is fun, the music and amazing rooms make it fun. If I am able to make a room that can house 2,000 and only 5 people like it, well there is your reason, because 5 people liked it.

As far as I know, NO party has ever held more than 135 ppl  at one time in the same room, and that is one of the OX parties as far as I can recall. Now lag is a factor of internet connection/Ram/GPU and processing. you don't need a gaming computer to avoid lag, just lower the settings if you know your GPU can't handle the graphics, considering 3dxchat is an FPS game then the primary engine used is the GPU or Graphical memory chip if some of you don't habla. :D  :P  

Rob its great you dont get lag... but i wasn't talking about YOU...dont be so defensive... Maybe if you responded to what i had to say and natsumi agreed the big rooms are  laggy even for your dj's

I don't have DJs. Fact is I helped a group to avoid issues with other groups and keeping things neutral , I never fully joined a group. I helped where i could, opened rooms when I could, made rooms, but never joined. As for misunderstand well you posted it here i assumed you meant my rooms. And by rooms well you would be surprised how many rooms i have made, modified and just fucken improved. In fact, I already started taking pictures of these rooms as part of Fluffy's day out, a forum that will appear some time next month. 

As for the 135 people in the same room well it is more like 135 avis, people with multiple accounts used their alternate accounts to beef up the numbers, so if anything it is more like 115 people the most were at party. And most of those DJs played at Event 2.

Speaking of Event 2, it was fun until party crashers ruined it for the rest, the numbers to them mattered. However the room held over 100 people at one time without lag issues. I had a friend with an old computer who enjoyed the party being right in the middle and the sides, and in reality that is what I wanted a room where people with lousy computers can go in and have fun, looking at sites created by someone looking to have fun.

"Music is Life," and Fluffy is big.

• 7 months later...