3DXChat Community

Coming the 24th prior to the Event 4 weekend is Dragons of Fire's Summer Jam 2017( http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/4972-dof-summer-jam-2017/), it features many DJs that will be in Event 4 and some that wish they could make it but Real Life comes first. Love these DJs, they go out of their way finding the right songs, some mixing, fading them just right for people to enjoy the music during their set. Which is why I ask lead to use the Double Dragon Room. A room made originally for the Coalition of DJ's Saturday Pool, because I did not want to use the room Pandora. If I had the room, this would have been Event 3 and Pandora would have stayed as it was originally planned an anniversary gift to Malina the woman behind PandoraVonSayalin now JanusPandora. To be used by her and our friends. Alex Ryder and Nella Rochie, thank you for the dlls and savers that make these creations possible. Ayon thank you for making that beautiful bridge in the Pandora room. And Asher Reigns, thank you for allowing me to use that amazing Black Dragon's Head as the base model for the dragons. 

EVENT 4

IS COMING

Even if the asphalt is melting I went out to the gym to do some exercises to become top fit for the event.

giphy.gif

Streching is good... hell I don't want to receive a muscle cramp

giphy.gif

Nutrition is at least as important

giphy.gif

And of cause exercise exercise exercise

giphy.gif  giphy.gif

I WILL BE READY

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The REM parties, one of 3DX's visible secrets, three amazing DJs, and I do call them DJs due to the song choice they make and the entertainment they put. I recommend anyone who sees the REM party occurring to go. You guys are amazing.  

This is it, an amazing friend is taking over the DJing selection and time slots from now on. An amazing group that I have worked with has accomplished so much for the love of the music. The Coalition of Disc Jockeys or CODJ, https://discord.gg/KMwhrZB, it is a network for DJs to find gigs without having to join the group. Also for room makers and party makers to post their rooms there. So we as whole can have fun.

It is like the Event we focus on fun not fame, it is about the music not the individual, I will make a room for another event and more things, but no more selecting DJs or time slots. I found better people that amazed me, thank you MissMegan, the many DJs that have worked with me, and the CODJ.

To the music and the fun.

I read some where that real DJs use $1 microphone so anyone who spends over a dollar, you can not be a real DJ according to the knucklehead who has been sniffing glue.

The DJs invited here I have heard either myself or other people I trust, how amazing they are. They do this for the love of the music to show the listeners their music and their method. None of them are forced to play a certain type of music nor are they told how to play it. They are invited to play their favorite type of music, their way for one hour. Perhaps I should hire cheerleaders to raise the numbers in the rooms, but this has never been about the numbers, it is the chance for people to have fun, playing music, listening to music, running around like a maniac, have sex with a strange, a friend, a horse if they ever make that option (meant whore), and making a moment an event to remember.

Also I have noticed many 3DX DJs that passed the Achillie's DJ Qualification test returning, I am inviting you guys to show, why you are so fucking amazing. I loved my old social game but it was the music here, and the wife that dumped me, that kept me in this game.

"Music is Life," best quote from someone whose talent I admire and friendship I value.

Hmmm... interesting I have been to small rooms that lag bad, have yet to see a room the size of Pandora lag less then a room half the size of Pandora. Quality of music depends on the taste of the listener, I do not filter out people other then the drama group, I welcome most that are just looking to have a bit of fun discovering music djs that they may like. I guess that is why I put the Event on "for all," instead of group or friends.

As for the size, I cheat when I make rooms, I use a crappy computer set on high settings just to avoid creating lag. (hint hint) I think the only thing you wanted to say here is "Rob paint a mustache on my mask." To which I reply, you got it bud..

Cu there buddi if u can just send me a info on time :)

The Day 2 times in CEST so no DJ and guests from Middle Europe will come to late (like me LOL)

Sunday afternoon July 2nd / Monday morning July 3rd

06:00 pm / 18:00 CEST DocQ
07:00 pm / 19:00 CEST PollyInsanity

08:00 pm / 20:00 CEST DJ Ice
09:00 pm / 21:00 CEST DJ Chilled
10:00 pm / 22:00 CEST DJ Lexilicious
11:00 pm / 23:00 CEST Chloe
12:00 pm / 24:00 CEST JessicaX
01:00 am / 01:00 CEST Red
02:00 am / 02:00 CEST DJDesiree
03:00 am / 03:00 CEST MissVixen
04:00 am / 04:00 CEST DJ Ninja Kitty

Can someone verify this? Would be awesome! BTW I hate time zones :P

Edited by chloe

Day 2 DJ schedule as follows:

12-1 DocQ

1-2 DJ Lexilicious

2-3 DJ Ice

3-4 DJ Chilled

4-5 PollyInsanity

5-6 Chloe

6-7 JessicaX

7-8 Red

8-9 DJDesiree

9-10 MissVixen

10-11 DJ Ninja Kitty

Please note all times are in EST

There must be a missunderstanding...i had the 4-5 Gig because i am not at home before.