3DXChat Community

Due to some scheduling issues the schedule for Day 2 has been changed.

DAY 2 UPDATED SCHEDULE

12-1 DocQ

1-2 PollyInsanity

2-3 Ice

3-4 Achillies

4-5 Lexi

5-6 Chloe

6-7 Xanar

7-8 JessicaX

8-9 Red

9-10 Desi

10-11 MissVixen

11-12 Natsumi

all times are EST

PM hours. 

The Day 2 times in CEST so no DJ and guests from Middle Europe will come to late (like me LOL)

Sunday afternoon July 2nd / Monday morning July 3rd

06:00 pm / 18:00 CEST DocQ

07:00 pm / 19:00 CEST PollyInsanity

08:00 pm / 20:00 CEST DJ Ice

09:00 pm / 21:00 CEST DJ Chilled

10:00 pm / 22:00 CEST DJ Lexilicious

11:00 pm / 23:00 CEST Chloe

12:00 pm / 24:00 CEST JessicaX

01:00 am / 01:00 CEST Red

02:00 am / 02:00 CEST DJDesiree

03:00 am / 03:00 CEST MissVixen

04:00 am / 04:00 CEST DJ Ninja Kitty

Can someone verify this? Would be awesome! BTW I hate time zones :P

yes the times have been translated from EASTERN to CEST

post-15200-0-99631500-1498916072.jpg​HI TO ALLLLLL!

​     I can't wait to begin my WORLD TOUR OF ROCK for you today as your honored LEADOFF DJ in EVENT 4!

Come to EVENT 4 at NOON EST to hear me take you around the world to hear many different rock & metal groups and the countries they represent.

​     This will truly be an major musical EVENT that no one will forget!

My head is  spinning from all the schedule changes, but  it's been a really fun party!

MissMegan is just amazing, I am forever grateful that she and the COD have and are taking over the DJ selection and schedule. 4th Event too many Dj I wanted and more that wanted to be in. Sad to hear one of the best DJ I know, DjDesiree is calling this her last gig, I love Desiree's ability as a DJ, not many have I claimed as one of the best, but Desiree is one of the best. So I am glad I had the honor of asking her to play, Love you and your music Desiree, hoping you return to spinning soon.

Was last night a great Party unfortunate was there some issues with the schedule and about this was my set a bit weird :lol:

The reason was I did spin in the same time in Virtual DJ Radio and there is it not possible to change the schedule.

Who have the interest to listen the full set again you will find it here: http://virtualdjradio.com/podcast/clubzone/1499022000/dj-chilles-prime-time/

Download is also possible and no worry the Licenses are paid of VirtualDJ :lol:

For me was it a great Event with a lot of fun and awesome DJ's.

Thank you for let me be a part of :)

Was last night a great Party unfortunate was there some issues with the schedule and about this was my set a bit weird :lol:

The reason was I did spin in the same time in Virtual DJ Radio and there is it not possible to change the schedule.

Who have the interest to listen the full set again you will find it here: http://virtualdjradio.com/podcast/clubzone/1499022000/dj-chilles-prime-time/

Download is also possible and no worry the Licenses are paid of VirtualDJ :lol:

For me was it a great Event with a lot of fun and awesome DJ's.

Thank you for let me be a part of :)

The game crashed for me and I do not like taking time away from the DJs. Achilles went beyond what I had hoped and I loved his set. I highly recommend tuning in to his radio broadcast to hear what an amazing DJ he is. In using the word "BEST" there are many that complain, but to me Achilles is one of the best DJs I have heard was honored to have him be a part of Event 4. 

To avoid room crashes I isolate my avi near a radio and all the graphics to low. I turn off a lot of programs trying to get everything I can from a lappy (word I stolen from OOlisa), that is not a gaming computer, it is a regular basic functions lappy. I have 2 photos taken from the same angle with the names of people showing and without. What makes the Events fun is the DJ's attitude is to go in and have fun, it is catchy and some DJs are actually nervous because they are showing who they are, to me they are geniuses of the turn tables having fun with everyone else. Today is the final leg of the Event 4. After I get to collapse and return to regular life. 

It was amazing, i still feel the vibes from the crowd and i am happy i was part of that wonderful Event  :wub: 

Playing after a Legend like Achilles made me a bit nervous but all the awesome people out there helped me to get rid of it and gave me the feeling every DJ loves...the feeling that you make people happy  :wub: 

So thank you to all out there to help making this Event unforgettable LOVE YAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAALLLLL

It was amazing, i still feel the vibes from the crowd and i am happy i was part of that wonderful Event  :wub: 

Playing after a Legend like Achilles made me a bit nervous but all the awesome people out there helped me to get rid of it and gave me the feeling every DJ loves...the feeling that you make people happy  :wub: 

So thank you to all out there to help making this Event unforgettable LOVE YAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAALLLLL

Do not exaggerate :P

No one need to be nervous! At least we are just humans with the same interest about music :)

Your set was awesome and I did enjoy it!

Do not exaggerate :P

No one need to be nervous! At least we are just humans with the same interest about music :)

Your set was awesome and I did enjoy it!

aww thank you i enjoyed yours too ...it really goes directly into my blood no ears needed :) and atm i listen to your Virtual DJ Radio...amazing  :wub:

I am only human, think I pushed the limits of my staying awake too far. Sorry to those who did not get to play, the Event Series is in the hands of the COD now. EvilElf and I began it to showcase DJs a big party to get all of 3DX together. Maron a guide and true friend helped me accomplish that. SugarBunny (7Sins) brought it higher. Like Icarus, I got too close to the sun and burned out. Make it fun Coalition of DJs. LIFE IS MUSIC.

bye