3DXChat Community

The original concept of having a party where DJs are allowed to showcase their skill and abilities is returning. A party that tends to stay long after the music has faded and the lights turned off. An remembered Event to the DJs that play and the fans that listen. This has no fillers, members that have to be there to rake up numbers. It is not about fame, it is about the music, the fun and memories. 

THE EVENT, 9 DJS.

EVENT 2, 14 DJS.

EVENT 3, 20 DJS for 2 days.

Event 4. It is coming.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170701T12&p0=179&msg=Event+4&font=slab&csz=1

EVENT 4 STARTS AT 12 PM EASTERN ON JULY 1ST.

Real Djs do not claim to be the best they show they are the best.

I was the very first DJ to play at THE EVENT and I look forward to continue the tradition. DJs new and old gathered in one room to show off both their skill and what they've learned from each other. I myself have discovered new kinds of music that I never thought of trying, and I'm getting better each time. I'm not the best DJ, I can say that for a fact. But I do know music. Having played the piano for over 20 years, music is limitless and has many branches of style. While some DJs just play what only they like or what other DJs play. There are few that know how the system works and thus draw a bigger crowd their way. It isn't about playing the most BPS, but connecting with your audience and finding a balance between the high and low of your music. A great DJ also knows when playing only one genre can be a bit overkill. Which is why I encourage others to widen their horizons, and experiment with other genres. Who knows, you might discover something you never thought you would've liked before. Anyways, I'll see all of you sexy people at E4. 

Love, Natsumi.

I read some where that real DJs use $1 microphone so anyone who spends over a dollar, you can not be a real DJ according to the knucklehead who has been sniffing glue.

The DJs invited here I have heard either myself or other people I trust, how amazing they are. They do this for the love of the music to show the listeners their music and their method. None of them are forced to play a certain type of music nor are they told how to play it. They are invited to play their favorite type of music, their way for one hour. Perhaps I should hire cheerleaders to raise the numbers in the rooms, but this has never been about the numbers, it is the chance for people to have fun, playing music, listening to music, running around like a maniac, have sex with a strange, a friend, a horse if they ever make that option (meant whore), and making a moment an event to remember.

Also I have noticed many 3DX DJs that passed the Achillie's DJ Qualification test returning, I am inviting you guys to show, why you are so fucking amazing. I loved my old social game but it was the music here, and the wife that dumped me, that kept me in this game.

"Music is Life," best quote from someone whose talent I admire and friendship I value.

Sounds fun....but keep the room size small...fun is when you enjoy quality music with quality people.... Not random music with hella crowd and laggy room

Hmmm... interesting I have been to small rooms that lag bad, have yet to see a room the size of Pandora lag less then a room half the size of Pandora. Quality of music depends on the taste of the listener, I do not filter out people other then the drama group, I welcome most that are just looking to have a bit of fun discovering music djs that they may like. I guess that is why I put the Event on "for all," instead of group or friends.

As for the size, I cheat when I make rooms, I use a crappy computer set on high settings just to avoid creating lag. (hint hint) I think the only thing you wanted to say here is "Rob paint a mustache on my mask." To which I reply, you got it bud..

​Rob,

​     I was honored to be a DJ for Events 2 & 3 that you helped to create.  I hope I can continue again as a DJ for Event 4 and I will be honored if I am selected. Otherwise, I will truly be one of your 'cheerleaders'.

​     It has never been about EGO for me with these events or playing in ANY room!  I play for the LOVE of music and helping others feel happy, even for a moment.

​     I still say, as my slogan, that MUSIC IS LIFE!  I really do believe that!

​See you soon.

​     

One week before Event 4, the Double Dragon room opens it's doors. 

The point in this game is to have fun, explore fantasies, listen to amazing real music from live, dead, semi-dead, knocked the fuck out, or just passed out DJ's whose choice of music is their own. Yes these DJs play their choice of music, their way, some even have microphones that cost more that one dollar, some are real DJs in real life and love to play music. Or just go look at the dragons and say, "Holy fuck'n shit, I will have what he's having." Cause it is a party people and the beds are in the back and near the moon, after all this is a sex game, so lets have fun, music, dancing and some fucking.

Bad news, due to a fast filling of DJs and going over 20, Event 4 will not be a two day event, it will be a three day event and moved to July 1st. So on July 1st, 2nd and 3rd, 30 DJs will take the booth for one hell of a party. 

It is the listeners and DJs that turn a moment into an Event treasured forever.

Event 3, originally I made this as an anniversary gift to my wife PandoraVonSayalin (now JanusPandora). It is the biggest room I have ever made. Maybe the biggest room in 3DX, an accident due to a huge miscalculation on my part. But it is the only room I put my all into. Yep will never make another room like this again, does not lag as bad as many rooms I have seen.

I am so happy and proud to be a DJ on this Event. It will be my first active one (I was groupie on E3) so sign me in Rob :)

I had some gigs in RLC before and my first official here on the PTSD Event from Natsumi. So I am the 3DX DJ noob here and hope I can give you all a good time ^_^

LIVE LOVE LAUGH....MUAHHH  :wub:

I am so happy and proud to be a DJ on this Event. It will be my first active one (I was groupie on E3) so sign me in Rob :)

I had some gigs in RLC before and my first official here on the PTSD Event from Natsumi. So I am the 3DX DJ noob here and hope I can give you all a good time ^_^

LIVE LOVE LAUGH....MUAHHH  :wub:

Well if all goes well, I get to stay as a groupie. There are too many DJs that make the fan in me over shadow any thoughts of me playing anything. 

I wanted to thank Nella Rochi and Alex Ryder, whose dll mods brought a new life to the game. Gizmo and 3DX, for being the game it is, more then just a sex game, a game where you can have fun and party. Recently I asked Gizmo how to post the promo Natsumi worked on and posted at the night club. He was more then patient enough, cause I was not reading what to do, and he sent me a message today.