3DXChat Community

Game Bug, not loading

Mugeh

Ok this should be simple to explain the problem i'm getting. I can log in, once I do that im stuck in the endless loading screen, However I can still hear that i'm clicking things, in the top right corner when i click i hear me pressing something and if i click near the circle it will actually load me into the game but the tutorial, then i can move the camera learn to walk and so on, once I click the "character" to change the appearance I get stuck at the loading screen again. Once again I can spam click around the screen and here me hitting button in certain areas but nothing is happening. 

I've already tried restarting my computer, Uninstalling, Re-installing, cleaning out cache and so one.

I have also played this "game" in the past as well hand had an account but that was from sexgamedevil.com about a year ago, this time i just went from the 3dxchat site direct. Not sure if that could have an effect on my account starting from one site and continuing from another. When i was in the tutorial I was able to see the 3 characters I created about a year ago to "add" them to the chat. So my old stuff is there and maybe that can also be a cause for the problem? I'm just listing as much info as I can to help.

Anyone know of a fix or way to work around this issue?

Have the specs in your machine changed?

Yes My computer has almost been rebuilt, new motherboard, new cpu new video card, All well enough to run almost anything. but since then I reformatted my HDD so there should have been no trace of the game.

I think i found the problem, One of my characters may have stuff on from a year ago that does not exist any more, is there anyway to clean all my created characters in game from the web browser?

Mmmm i don't think so.. Only thing i can think of is filling the contact support form.

Would be weird if that caused problems though :S

only reason i can think is that, i managed to click randomly until i hit something and got to create a character and played fine. only the character select screen causes the game to do that. I noticed the eyes on the character i was able to edit did not exist anymore maybe there is something else.

Only thing i can seriously think of, if the problem is indeed in the characters and you want them deleted, is trying to find the delete button, maybe try hitting del key and then enter.. not sure if that does anything though..

• 1 month later...

only reason i can think is that, i managed to click randomly until i hit something and got to create a character and played fine. only the character select screen causes the game to do that. I noticed the eyes on the character i was able to edit did not exist anymore maybe there is something else.

I have the exact same problem. I played 3dxchat time ago, and now i got subscribed againg. I have a character with the exact same bug in the eyes, and i cant acces to the character selection screen, can only play by clicking ramdomly on the endless screen until i can play to another character.

• 2 weeks later...