3DXChat Community

Um I have no idea what to name this

Eroaulon

So I have an IDEA, and yes it made my head hurt. So we have a couple DJs here that are simply amazing and I been coming up with little was to describe them, then I though "Hey why not make pretty little flyers to advertise that they are here." Then I remembered I am horrible with Adobe PS. So I like to get the DJs permission first out of respect before doing this, then maybe a couple of us can work together, make flyers and post them on various social media's, maybe?

Things I thought of for Gene;

Come out and dance in the snow covered Drum and Bass tracks Gene is spinning. let each beat melt over you until as its chilled kiss blankets the Night Club

Things for Chilles:

I'll post them as I think more, right now dancing to Genes Drum and Bass :P

Lol :D

I don't know the reason but my friends say the same :huh:
"You can better mix when you are drunk..." Maybe, is it because I mix then without thinking as it sounds, I don't know ^^

But in real, of course I drink glad a beer but I'm not really often drunk ;)

What describes me:
I love sounds and Songs for thought, mystic Songs or Songs with interesting lyrics, this is the one side of me.
The second side is, I Love party and fun Songs with nice effects (PingPong,Dr.Who,Bigfoot and much more) only for relax, have fun and a good party!

I can't describe myself, this need other people...
I am me ;)