3DXChat Community

Guest Fuwakumi

@Fuwakumi, some anti-viruses are more paranoid than the others, or may be configured differently. Also, Windows will always complain about files downloaded from random places without known certificates.

Well regardless Alex. I'm aware that was the case after last night. But there is no way around that with what I'm using. :(

It's fine though since Gizmo says that function will be added on next patch. So you should pat yourself on the back for inspiring that move. Or I could pat your back for you. :wub:

I'm not mad, though I admit I'm slightly annoyed that that happened without any notice or acknowledgement. Not sure how it stands against the EULA since it's a separate app and not a mod. But I can assure it does not collect any personal data and only stores the login credentials in the registry, right next to 3dxChat's folder.

It should be pretty easy to look into the code to check if it does anything malicious. I can send you the sources if you want :)

and I'm happy to be able to use it, and if it's only for the short???? period waiting for the new patch ...

Guest Fuwakumi

and I'm happy to be able to use it, and if it's only for the short???? period waiting for the new patch ...

Now I'm wondering if it's going to appear in this coming patch or the following patch? Because Lisa has not said in her last post as part of the list to appear.

Guest Fuwakumi

Well, you know where to find the alternatives in the mean time. Which have been updated with new features :)

New features?

Guest Twiggy

hopefully it won't last another 6 months until the new patch...

Well the new feature he has added will not have held anything up, it will have only taken a few minutes to add.

Shame it has to take someone else doing it for us before he acts on something that has been asked for so many times before.

I am not going to pat gizmo on the back for it.

I am going to say now look at giving the other things that won't take much work to add and have been asked for just as many times.

These are very basic coding stuffs.. It's really shame that development is slower than a turtle speed in this game. No if you have no time to deal with these basic stuffs even you can always go to www.freelancer.com and get a fucking junior developer who would code so many things for the source for like 500-1000 usd and it will be ready in one week. I just feel that somebody doesn't want to think about the things will make players life easier and lower the risks.

These guys can always do more than just buying and importing ready designed rooms and properties from Unity 3D store :P I believe they can.

I did rebuilt my room but meanwhile I've been cursing a lot to.... uhmm whoever takes the concern :) I mean nobody can blame it on me as it was my mistake because I did not wait for 30 minutes for the room to load. When I have super stabile fiber connection....

GyJotLx.png