3DXChat Community

Nearly 3 years away - whats new?

U-E

Yes Athena, you're absolutely right! And for me the same applies when identifying real women behind female avi's. You cannot fake being a woman (when a man) I feel. At first you could be swayed but in time and a good conversation and those 'womanly' ways of thinking and feeling soon transmit, often beautifully.

Whatever a persons true gender and nature are, I am so intrigued by the connections we can create over graphics and wires covering such great distances. There is the freedom and the downfall on this game to be explorers or abusers, but I for one can only have my arousal peaked by a real woman (or maybe I should say peaked and climaxed, depending).

May you all have a great weekend by the way! :D

WOW! A man that actually agrees with me, thats very strange. I can go with your view of connection, I'm in love with a woman that I will never see. Well, lets say I'm in love with her personality and her avatar. We have great sex together and there is no doubt in my mind she is not a woman. But if she is.....the Oscar goes to...

Unfortunately for some I'm not a typical guy, which is why it was over 2 weeks before my first sexual adventure when I started playing 3dx hahahah. :D

But same here, with this woman, way back when, who picked me out in the club room via a pm, hit all the right buttons and vice versa and boom, we pretty much came... online only to 'connect'. It was intense and satisfying despite being virtual. Not just sex I mean, but conversations, and giggles over making our avi's do strange things and so on. We ventured off 3dx and on to a couple of other online adult games too, but 3dx was the best for us.

Anywho, I personally just played as myself, boring I know, but at work I have to pretend to be someone else every time, and I like the mask to be off because if ever someone likes me, I want it to be for me and not who I could pretend to be, if that makes sense?.

However, most I dare say play as someone they are not and its not always male playing female or female playing male. Often it can be a female with a female avi but struggles with anxieties or self image worries in real life. Sure they look nothing like their curvy avi, but can still be female. I guess the game ultimately is a way to be seen and appreciated for your inner self without so many barriers, prejudices and preconceptions that real life social situations present each of us with in various ways. The connections therefore feel more natural and real, than the ones in real life can a lot of the time :) ...well that's my ponderings anyway.

Sorry, anyone who was feeling slightly horny will have likely lost their mojo after reading all that. Let me help bring it back ...

Tit caressing, ass grabbing, hard shaft stroking (for those who like it), nipple sucking and tongue flicking and definitely copious amounts of gentle cliteral stimulation by finger tip and tongue!... Hope that helps ;D

The best change was the removal of Moderators from game. It sucked how you couldn't walk naked because it would offend people who rather be dressed and dancing all day in one of the stages. I mean, c'mon. You want to dance, go play Just Dance. This game is a sex online game. If you feel offended to see intimal parts of the human body you are in the wrong place. I remember getting threatned of ban if I dared to strip in the club.

It sucked how you couldn't walk naked because it would offend people who rather be dressed and dancing all day in one of the stages. 

I'm sorry, but that is just plain false. There was plenty of public nudity and plenty of public sex right from the beginning. There was a rule that prohibited public sex on the dance floor in the Night Club. And people did complain incessantly about public sex in the landing zones or where it interfered with other players. But there was plenty of nudity and sex on the yacht, the beach, and in the back rooms at the Night Club.

Mind you, I agree that removing the in-game moderators was an improvement, but there was never any prohibition on nudity.