3DXChat Community

New K-Pop dances available in the assets store

Guest Twiggy

Guest Twiggy

I sent Lisa a message to make her awhere of these dances and what I feel can be done with them.

There are 12 fairly long dance animatuons available, all can be divided into several smaller animations that will flow together.

If that is done then it can be fairly easily done where we can make our own dance routines.

It is explained in the letter below I sent to Lisa.

If you like this please show your support, not just click like but comment.

It is something I think will make a big difference to the game and will encourage more of us girls to play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Lisa, I these dances in the Unity assets store, I think they are new as I have not seen them there before.

There are 12 K-Pop dances that are very kool, not all 12 would be needed.
The animations look like they can be divided into several smaller animations in each of the 12 supplied.
This will allow you to make lots of smaller dance animations that would flow together, each one starting from the same pose.

With this you could make a new addition to 3DXChat where we can make up our own dance routines.

For example, lets say you do 30 smaller animations from these, with each having the same starting point (pose).

​You make it so the dance loop of each finishes before the next one starts, as you have with the pole dances.

​Make it so we can enter the number of each small dance in a sequence.

With this players can then make dance routines.

This would be an update that would get people really excited and bring lots of players back.

It is also an update that would encourage more girls to play.

Also there are some very good moves in some of the dances would be great to have for the stage in Sin Club.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/87416

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/87778

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/87769

This one has some good moves for strip acts at Sin Club.

See in this one the starting pose is more obvious.

Thanks for reading,

I hope this helps and can be as easy to add as I think it is.

Again I think this will be something that will excite a lot of people in the game and an upgrade that will make a big difference to the game.

Twiggy :)

I sent Lisa a message to make her awhere of these dances and what I feel can be done with them.

good idea and yes ik, poses and idk what not else - first, blah^^ anyway ... good find twiggy

240_F_70809354_YxaRyd5pny9C1QG4soZDahBSn

Also

buynow_unity.png

Female Walk Animset

Modular City Alley Pack

DirectX 11 Grass Shader

VLC Media Player for Unity (now with easy youtube playback)

I agree with you Twiggy, and there is also a program on the asset store so you can make buttons on your UI a combination on animations put together. Only problem I see is that they already spent $50 on the big hit Western Saloon. They just gave you girls s few new clothes and us guys got new pairs of shoes!! Judging by how much money they have been willing to spend on this game in the past, I think they have spent there budget for upgrades for the next 2 years already :/

A very good idea, really good.

A clever way to create with an easy mode a real interaction as it can be unique and personnal. So it increases the feeling to interact with a human and not with a computer.

This is something you can do today a little with the 4 poledance stance, but extending this with dance sounds amazing and a very good preparation before .... next steps.

+1          no +11111111

I like this idea.

A part of me was hoping to see an introduction of this sort of feature with the dances FrenchTouch supplied as they were longer dance loops than the original few dances.

I also like the idea DocQ suggested about having a UI element that allows you to click the different sequences and work with.

But yes, I think having that sort of system for animations would be good. To trigger each dance respectively after the previous dance loop ends.

+1 from me, great idea Twiggy.

Guest Doll

Love this Twigs yes! yes! yes! ...please please please 3dx give us the ability to actually dance properly...string together routines...even better speed control on some...it would give us so many more possibilities.

Also...I don't know much about this stuff but...I thought the point of the update to 2.0 was to let you just lob (technical programming term I think) stuff in from the unity store...like...saloons! ...so...where are things?

We're always hungry kittens for more shiny things....pleeeeassse

IMG_0449.gif

The question....is....

She (Lisa) send answer you ? That's is the question ! ^-^

Well, this is really good idea, i think. But this asset is not new =/ (Just Upgrade for the 5.6 ^-^)

Keep ur good work Twiggy <3 Love you !

I agree with you Twiggy, and there is also a program on the asset store so you can make buttons on your UI a combination on animations put together. Only problem I see is that they already spent $50 on the big hit Western Saloon. They just gave you girls s few new clothes and us guys got new pairs of shoes!! Judging by how much money they have been willing to spend on this game in the past, I think they have spent there budget for upgrades for the next 2 years already :/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Guest Twiggy

I have been trying to find couples dances, like where we dance together, I can't find any so if anyone knows where some are please show a link.

I think the game badly needs some more interactive type things as well as more activities for us to keep us amused.

Yes it is a sex game, but if that is all it is going to have then people won't stay for long, if all we do is have sex then the time we spend in the game will be only short lengths of time.

Mostly people stay because they make friends in the game, we get together and try to keep ourselves amused, in between having sex, lol.

There simply is not enough supplied in the game in the way of interaction or activities to keep that going.

I think to many that start in the game do not get past the 1st few weeks, they are maybe to shy to try talking to people or just find it hard to approach people.

There isn't much in the game to help these people to make friends, they have to be lucky enough to find someone that will help them find their way.

If there were interactions and activities where these people can get involved and meet people then more would stay.

The devs seem to be trying to find ways to improve the numbers, but they also seem to be missing what is really needed to have that happen.

It is not that there is not enough finding their way into the game, it is more there is not enough to have people stay, there is not enough to have it so people find their way in the game, there is not enough activities and interaction.

In the almost 3 years I have been around, I have seen the game become less and less social, in the way of people interacting with the community.

We now have a game where there seems to be a lot of separate groups, and they very much keep to themselves.

There is still some interacting goes on out of these groups of friends but no where near what it use to be.

What that has created is a less receiving environment for new players to find the friendships they need to keep them in the game.

We have a strip club, Sin Club, where the stage is not used anywhere near s much as it should be. mainly because there is not enough tools to be able to do a decent act.

We have music and dancing, but unless you are a DJ it doesn't offer very much, the dances are all one click and your avi dances, you don't even look at her dance most of the time.

So unless there are people having fun in local chats there is not much there to make it fun for new players.

They try sending pms to people, mostly they don't get an answer.

They send cold invites and get jumped on for doing so.

They may go to one of sex rooms and get to have sex, but that is not what will keep people in the game.

People need to be able to find friends in the game a lot easier than they can as it is.

The best thing the devs can do to build the numbers is to supply interactive activities that will make it easier for new players to meet people and make friends.

The only dance we have where we dance together is the couple dance, and most, including myself save that for people we are close to.

If there were other dances where we dance with another person, that are not intermit type like the one we have, then I think people would be prepared to dance with people they have just met.

If there were other activities like maybe massages, lap dancing and maybe jobs we can do where we interact with others we maybe have not met before, then new players will find it much easier to find their way.

All great idea's. Many of these I have been researching already for a while. Does Gizmo actually own the game or is he just a developer? If not, can anyone tell me who does actually own it? Thanks.

You cant find couple dances pre-made like that Twiggy due to the fact that it all depends on the models. If someone took the time to do pre-made couple dances, and you decided to make your models with more meat on them, then the dances wouldn't work because they would be clipping each other. One of the reasons I think you cant make characters in this game that don,t belong as Victoria Secret Models. If you have great difference in size/height of models, you have to make different dances and or sex poses so they look realistic. So first you would have to script the program to say ok, i have model 3 female and model 2 male, so that would determine the pre-made poses, if you know what I mean. It's not impossible, and I would lean towards that for sure if making my own game, but all depends on the work that devs are willing to do here. 

Guest Twiggy

There are lots of pairs dance moves that can be done, sure you couldn't have ones where people dance holding each other close as they would kind of overlap in body parts.

But there are lots of dances where you just hold hands, spin crossover, double spin cross over, side step, half spin and heaps of others.

All would not have any part of the body touching except for the hands.

Height would be a problem yes, but I don't think we will see 3DXChat with any real height adjustment again.