3DXChat Community

What's the current/last song you listened to?

fullofsinx

Charles Aznavour - She

Charles Aznavour-Yesterday When I was Young

Charles Aznavour - LA BOHÈME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-3hk2L7MQ  

Charles Aznavour.   RIP    -    22 May 1924 – 1 October 2018 

Aznavour was one of France's most popular and enduring singers. He sold 180 million records during his lifetime and was dubbed France's Frank Sinatra. 

Charles Aznavour born Shahnour Vaghinag Aznavourianwas a French-Armenian.

God Bless and keep you safe.

Terrabytes grins excitedly and gives Susan a BIG TY Squeeze. While giving Nitroo a nod still trying to stop myself from laughing.

My ears are always listening for new sounds. Ones that escaped me and others outside my comfort zones. Outside my IRL reach.

THE KOOKS - BAD HABIT

Susan, your song is as catchy as its video is deliciously teasing. LUV’d it.  :P

Nitroo, still trying to stop laughing at yours, TY.  :lol:

Terrabytes reveals this is one of my top 3 reasons for joining 3dx and this forum. Keep you guessing on the other 2. ;) 

I have itunes, SiriusXM and Pandora. Plus I use youtube when exploring blindly, but this forum provides a single platform with something those others can’t…  music without producers or labels, borders, race, gender or age. Posting songs otherwise unheard. Thank you to ALL the Music lovers here taking their time to share music.

Terrabytes nudges MikeyDee reminding him the forum can always be accessed anonymously to keep an ear out for new tunes to inspire the SOUL.

I did it for well over 1+ yrs in another forum on a different world. Lurking in the shadows, watching and listening. Freebies could not post there, only watch and listen. Did both, used to be LOTS of goodies there, but no longer. 

Here is one back atcha Susan   TY again.

The KOOKS - NAIVE