3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 Discussion/Suggestions topic

Gizmo

Don't worry. I'm sure our "community" will find lots of things to whine about.

whine? M,not sure if all these bugs worth it for the rest who doesn't use the VR thing ,how many using it ? 10% of players? or maybe I'm in the minority who not using it? Is that mean I don't have the right to complain about new additional bugs? Probably you will ask me to stay in the version 2 if I'm not happy...could we keep playing the 2.0 one if we don't use it?

Again we paying $20 per month for playing in a stable game platform with mostly NO BUGS in it, I don't have to suffer of dev's misprogrammation for those players imo.

P.S. juste mon chialage quotidiens , fallait que ça sorte,bon ,that's it

whine? M,not sure if all these bugs worth it for the rest who doesn't use the VR thing ,how many using it ? 10% of players? or maybe I'm in the minority who not using it? Is that mean I don't have the right to complain about new additional bugs? Probably you will ask me to stay in the version 2 if I'm not happy...could we keep playing the 2.0 one if we don't use it?

I guess you missed the day at school when they taught context.. Let me help you. RobT was remarking about how everyone bitched about the snow at the saloon ( which is a whine, not a bug) And I responded that our delightful bunch of snowflakes here on the forum will find more things to whine about.

You taking that out of context like you did, and making it out to be a personal attack on your precious sensibilities is kind of Q E D :)

I guess you missed the day at school when they taught context.. Let me help you. RobT was remarking about how everyone bitched about the snow at the saloon ( which is a whine, not a bug) And I responded that our delightful bunch of snowflakes here on the forum will find more things to whine about.

You taking that out of context like you did, and making it out to be a personal attack on your precious sensibilities is kind of Q E D :)

No ,I don't take it personal, just saying my thought about how is not justified to use this word in that context and many other topix.

Ok so ive d/led 2.5, took 5 mins jumped in to see aaaall the new things the Devs have been slogging hard on for 5 months and heres what i found.

A new Character Editor room, very nice i like eeets, did the devs create this or was it bought like The saloon? Either way its nice and a thumbs up.

Hmmm what else, 2 new tops, 2 pairs of shoes, one of them a funny looking pair of boots hehehe , will never wear those, a high cut bikini, eek,  searching, searching, no new dresses, skirts, hairstyles, jewellery, stockings hmmm ok must be other stuff hiding somewhere will keep searching.

Ok I heard there are new home editor "props" and "textures" koooooooool, rushed to mah house to see all tha glory............ok to tha props, looking, oh a leather sofa, that's from the character Editor loft kool, keeps looking, looking looking, hang on, they said "props" with an S, nopes a single sofa is all I found and as far as the textures I don't think I saw any new ones, unless one of the rock textures is new. Feels a bit deflated, ONE sofa! ok ok they done other new sheet I betchya.

Searches all the locals and finally the Cowboy bar aint snowing YEEEEEEEEEEEEHaWWWWWWWWW!!, looks pretty sweet there but the moosak will def make mah ears bleed.

VR....who cares don't have one wont spend 1000AUD for one either.

A new pose, against the wall, yawn!

I tink I gots them all, maybe I'm missing a bunch , I gotta be, they been slaving away for 5 months now , I must have this wrong.

Power to the Devs yay team.