3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Also, apparently you can't resize the window in windowed mode, and it's bigger than the screen so all of the buttons are below the screen. It makes windowed mode kind of useless.

The top option in the Graphics Settings, Resolution, allows you to resize the window using a drop down menu.

OK, odd - When I first start the program and put on the bowtie in the character editor, I can't remove it. I can choose another collar and they both show up. The headphones on that menu show up as a white block. If I choose the beard menu, it comes up as the collar menu with the devil horns, the Santa hat, the bunny ears and the cat ears added above the headphones. If I go into the game and back to the character editor, it lets me remove the bowtie. But the menus are still messed up. I've attached a zip file with pictures of all of this.

Bad Menus.zip

OK, odd - When I first start the program and put on the bowtie in the character editor, I can't remove it. I can choose another collar and they both show up. The headphones on that menu show up as a white block. If I choose the beard menu, it comes up as the collar menu with the devil horns, the Santa hat, the bunny ears and the cat ears added above the headphones. If I go into the game and back to the character editor, it lets me remove the bowtie. But the menus are still messed up. I've attached a zip file with pictures of all of this.

Sounds like you are using the hacked dll which is known to do strange things in the character customiser.

• 1 month later...

cant resize any fixed window mode options in graphics setting is thier a detailed way to do this please ... im on a 4k monitor and the text in the write message box is far to small to read and write in when in high resulation ...