3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure if this is bug or not but i have no game music or sounds at all i have turned them on and off many times and also waited 10 minutes after switching them back on.... and still nothing i have even re installed the game and it still not changed anything can anyone help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I am trying to understand why when i tried to go to an event today that the room was completely white, no wall, floor, ceiling coloring; people appear to be floating in mid air and their wasnt any furniture of any sorts. Also my rooms are doing the same. When i looked in my settings there isnt anything marked and when i last was there they were marked and honestly i do not know what they were lol. So how can i fix this for the next time i decide if i decide to come back?

Why can I not edit my age and location on the profile card? If i want to change either of those two fields I have to go into 2.0. Anyone else having this problem? Yes I did uninstall and reinstall the game. OOOOHHHH and it has been this way since the start of 2.5. :(

Some minor ramblings about VR.

I tried with my rift using touch controls as well as xbox controller. 

It is very buggy to say the least. 

-I would like ability to remap all my touch controls in game. This can only be done from the development side of things. We can use third party software to remap the xbox controller but would be nice to have this ability  With oculus touch controllers as well.

-You want to be able to use every game function and open every menu you can without taking your head set off and touching keyboard. I want to be able to hide menu. Open settings.  Cum and moan. and even control my movement with the touch controls or Xbox controls. They have analog sticks. You should use em. We need the ability to turn 180 without actually spinning in our chair.

So I remapped the Xbox controller to control the camera. Hide and show User interface, Control Mouse so i dont have to do a complete 180 when i switch positions and find myself staring at the wall.  and just about everything i could think of. 

heyyQI5.png

Now ideally i want to be able to use my Touch controls and do this exact thing. But that is up to the devs to implement Ability to remap touch controllers. They work but they work half assed! Most of the buttons do not even have a function..  Thats a shame because almost everyone with a rift has bought touch controls. 

-Also i would imagine not to many people use this game standing up . They sit down. So we need the option for sitting or standing position. Right now it is locked at standing positions so if you sit down. everyone looks like a giant!

-The first person view does not always put the camera in your head. Sometimes it puts it over your shoulder. To the side or over you. This needs to be fixed! The first camera should always be locked in your head. No other spot is acceptable for it breaks immersion and is pretty dumb,. This also brings up the topic of all the poses automatically positioning avatars in different directions. In order for Virtual reality to feel smooth and avoid motion sickness or dizzy effects we cannot be constantly doing  a 180 degree spin every time we switch a pose. So you guys gotta do something about this. The poses are currently all fixed positions on the bed and they don't exactly all line up properly. There is nothing sexy about motion sickness and losing your bearings do to poor implementation of game mechanics. 

TLDR- Without a custom controller profile the game is pretty awful in VR and i would argue even unplayable and aggravating. Once i remapped the keys to my xbone controller it was like night and day. It became awesome! So I hope Dev's give us ability to remap all our Oculus touch buttons and xbone buttons in game. This would surely make the Vr experience 10x better. Otherwise its a headache and a half!   

New bugs appeared with the updated 363. At night the island reflections in the water, and on the new beach white character when entering the water (and there is no water, when you look out of the water).

363 Update added the flying cam buttons but they do not work for me at all, have tried reinstalling and what not, all the things people have been trying basically and nothing seems to solve this issue, please get it resolved quick as I use that camera quite a bit and going through the camera in the top left is just a bit annoying.

Another thing i find very annoying with the new beach is the amount of name tags that appear literally everywhere, and yes i know its mostly cause its a new place and everyone wants to go see it and use it... BUT i think there is more to it, i think its simply the way the whole place was designed, a lot of small hidden away areas that places name tags in what seems like odd places. What i suggest to fix this is instead of having the name tags being an on off option, make it a slider so you can set how far away from that you want name tags to show, if its just a few meters or if you want to see the entire location, that would be a great thing if you ask me, id very much like to be able to customise it. 

In class orgasmMeter in method runCumshotAction() instead of:

if (login.sex == "f")
{
  nodejs.SendRoom("~action/squirt|" + login.login);
}
else
{
  nodejs.SendRoom("~action/cumshot|" + login.login + "|" + login.reciever + "|");
}

should be:

if (login.sex == "f")
{
  nodejs.SendRoom("~action/squirt|" + login.login + "|" + login.reciever + "|");
}
else
{
  nodejs.SendRoom("~action/cumshot|" + login.login + "|" + login.reciever + "|");
}

HI :) Can u PLEASE fix it so that when we have HQ WATER off our bodies are not white when we are in the water???? Also when HQ is off there is a white cloudy appearing look to the top of the water at the shore line. 

I do LOVE the new beach room tho. :)

OOOHHHH I still can NOT edit the age or location on the profile card. :( 

I LOVE the new beach, excellent upgrade but as this is a bug tracker, I would like to point out that on certain light settings the water is not as convincing as it was before... and yes I have all the boxes ticked and extreme settings, running the game through Nvidia's 1080ti.

Full sun is the worst, with the waves 'washed out' which is ironic to complain about, I know. Doesn't look great in this pic and it's the movement of the waves where it shows up the most so obviously I can't reflect that in a screenshot

Dj2JNS.jpg