3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Guest RosieKalifornia

Whatever was done to the graphics... this sucks, most of the areas for me are "all back"; only see the nick-names fling around. I've noticed some new kind of filter that was added (at least it looks like it at the same graphic settings), whatever was done that way it's bad and not working properly.

For me too half the locations are blacked out (like dead of night) except for other players name tags, making them unusable. Also room 1 delivers me to what appears to be a small blacked out room OUTSIDE my Room 1 from which I cannot escape.

If a friend (eg on my list) joins me they tend to be naked whilst everybody else is clothed, although a lot of men still have their erect penis's in view too!

Plus other issues previously mentioned like the poor sky/floor graphics.

Ok this looks like a good place to rant.... First off 3DX why did you make the waves in room 1 TWICE as big as they were before? You knew people were having troubles with the waves because you gave us simple water!!!  Looks like a pretty STUPID  move on your part.... This is also the reason there is an ear piercing echo in ALL of the room 1s.

Now for the reason i need to rant... YOU HAVE EFFECTIVELY RUINED MY DAMN BEACH ROOM WHEN YOU MADE CHANGES TO THE LEVEL OF THE SAND ON THE BEACH!!!!!!! 

What difference does it make you ask? If you only knew how much time and effort people put into creating nice room you would understand my frustration.  This isnt for me alone, I know lots of beautiful beach rooms  that you have just KILLED!!!! 

The tables that are sticking out of the sand in the pics below were buried just below the sand now they are clearly ABOVE the sand.  WHY did you change the level of the sand???  Sure I can lower then some but then the water wil be up to my chest when trying to dance in the water.  Wont that be fun, NOT!!! 

I sincerely hope you get this problem fixed because if you dont I most likely wont be renewing my membership here. :(

post-6858-0-56177100-1493584330_thumb.png

post-6858-0-76981700-1493584337_thumb.png

post-6858-0-52017600-1493584344_thumb.png

post-6858-0-25296100-1493584357_thumb.png

Haven't seen it already in that post, but I could have missed it.

1 - Animations freeze sometimes. Quite annoying when being busy... *coughs* ...gardening

2 - Hair simply vanishes into another dimension... Dind't find which one yet ^^'

OK a few things I noticed today.

No Water in Apartment 1 Pool

No Water in LI Pool, or the Waterfall

No Water in all 3 Pools on the Yacht

No Flames showing on the Campfires on LI, the Light shows, just no fire.

M.

ZyVCfc3.png

lWfx3Me.png

iNOYamV.png

IIYt6v1.png

kZ19QDI.png

XBk8gdt.png

i35Keq1.png

oRD4BuD.png

Someone please HELP!! I recently downloaded 2.5 and now all I see is this purple haze on the floor, my Avi and the furniture. I also cannot go into most rooms it loads up as pitch black and all I see are other Avi names. I tried reinstalling and that did nothing. I also tried updating my video card, but it is up to date. What can I do to fix these problems?

Thank you!

Someone please HELP!! I recently downloaded 2.5 and now all I see is this purple haze on the floor, my Avi and the furniture. I also cannot go into most rooms it loads up as pitch black and all I see are other Avi names. I tried reinstalling and that did nothing. I also tried updating my video card, but it is up to date. What can I do to fix these problems?

Thank you!

Has to do with the graphic card. there are more players having this issue Heather

OK a few things I noticed today.

No Water in Apartment 1 Pool

No Water in LI Pool, or the Waterfall

No Water in all 3 Pools on the Yacht

No Flames showing on the Campfires on LI, the Light shows, just no fire.

M.

I get the same thing when ambient occlusion is turned off.... check if it's off for you.

still though, ambient occlusion shouldn't have effect on that stuff... another bug to add to the cool bug bag

Also...some people have had water go poof when they are not using the simple water option

Turned on Ambient Occlusion and tada there is water in the pool in the apartment. I had it turned of because it affected my FPS in big rooms so nice now I have to have more lag to see water. Keep working on it guys we believe in you. Keep up the hard work, and take the gripes as they are ment and expected in a beta release.

M.

Guest Mulan

I figured out the flickering. Flickering happens for me when I set 60 fps. If I use 30 fps or No Limit, I get no flickering.

I don't know whether it is specific to my graphics card (GTX 1080 with latest drivers) or everyone has the same issue.

I figured out the flickering. Flickering happens for me when I set 60 fps. If I use 30 fps or No Limit, I get no flickering.

I don't know whether it is specific to my graphics card (GTX 1080 with latest drivers) or everyone has the same issue.

If you happen to have a g-sync monitor and have it set to work for windowed applications as well try turning that off, ive had quite a few games where g-sync caused my game to flicker

I downloaded 2.5 and none of the locations are loading for me, i can pm, and see the names of everyone around me but the area is completely black, i have tried re downloading it, restarting my computer, changing my avatars clothes...everything, any suggestions?

yeah mee too  :(

Guest Mulan

If you happen to have a g-sync monitor and have it set to work for windowed applications as well try turning that off, ive had quite a few games where g-sync caused my game to flicker

I do have a G-Sync monitor. That might be the problem. Thanks.

Hi Gizmo

The problem comes from both light and water.

Single water rules out the "black rooms"; app 1, beach, love island, yacht

But you have the issue with light "Sin, Fresco, etc".

App 1 and 2 are good with very few light, any more weird colors.

You will say that my old Geforce 300 integrated is not good But I can play 2.0 with the extremely high setting and the normal water. I sincerely hope that you find a solution... B

#teamf5button

On a serious note... Good stuff first!

- You made Sins darker! Now it finally feels like a place where you hide the bodies in a barrel again.

- The clothes.. are okay, I like 'em, at last something new to wear and totally stand out *cough*

- Guess the poses are okays

- Graphics look a bit.. sharper?

Well... now the not so good stuff

- Maybe, just maybe it's on my side, though... all other downloads take less than that, so first, the patch download takes aaaaaages, like I am writing it and it's downloading now.

- Profiles are still loading slow

- No f5 button, again #teamf5button

- This is a serious one, I get it, attatching VR might take some time, but really #teamdevs? Almost 5 months for all of this? I get it, easter, but easter didn't go on since.. January

- Can't zoom in on muh face too

- I thought it was my laptops fault the char selection menu got all curvy, but no, I read it is not! Well, fancy me that, can you fix that?

- I expected big changes, yo and since I am too broke... oh well, also, since you're already peaking from the... hacks ~ why don't you take more ideas from it, imagine how much we would love you *coughs* I mean, we already do, but soo much more

- Oh yes! "Clothes cast shadows" doesn't work from distance.. or maybe at all, I just know that I saw naked ladies and those were their shadows, get it baack, it's creepy again.

Water in pools and such disappears when Ambient Occlusion is turned off, causes strange filtering when on.

PC Specs:
Intel i5 7500 3.5ghz

AMD RX 480 8GB

16GB DDR4 at 2400mhz

Windows 10 Home

MSI PC Mate B250 motherboard

Gallery Pictures don't want to upload....

Tried both JPG and PNG , files are less than 60K in size

Is there any size restrictions?

Make sure the extensions are .jpg or .png if they are all capitalised like .JPG and .PNG it won't upload.