3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.5 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

when i go to the beach and love island, my screen is all black. and move screen down i can see but they have blur.

i don''t know how to treat this problem?

after updating my graphic drivers, i have the same problem, i only see the names, the rest of the screen is black. It only happens at all locations with open skies (Beach, LI, Yacht,  Home 1) the Saloon works fine, all other Locations are ok too

NO i dont use a hacked Dll in 2.5!!!!

my graphic Card is Nvidia

F5 is no longer working, sadly.

The water looks on Yacht looks poor.

The character selection screen is all blurry.

(And I don't know if it's just me, but did the game get a little more blurry overall? I disabled the bloom for now, but still, it feels strange...)

Still, thanks for the update! :)

when i go to the beach and love island, my screen is all black. and move screen down i can see but they have blur.

i don''t know how to treat this problem?

I have this same problem, but with wish pearl and apartment 1. In other rooms the floors is blurry and in saloon the sky is blurry

I am having a specific issue with day time sky and refelctions.  This problem doesnt present tiself in 2.0 but makes the game impossible to play on 2.5.

Problem affects:

Sky

Lights

Reflections

glossiness

I will hate to leave 3DX but if this isnt corrected then ill be moving on.  I have heard others having simialr issues.

post-8828-0-60642200-1493516694_thumb.png

post-8828-0-46574500-1493516699_thumb.png

Noticed some nasty clipping on the new ladies tanktop at larger breast size, clipping starts in the cleavage area about 75-80% slider and gets worse, there is also a little spot of clipping on the outside curve of the breast.

See Below for a few screens.

gH3K5M6.pngyUQtjhk.png3aDLr9I.png

Having audio issues. Can't hear music in shared rooms or in the general locations. Music plays in personal room with personal stream. Besides that, can't hear any music. 

Tried loading both room and game several times with the same result. Even tried to restart computer and reinstall game and still having this issue. 

Everytime I entered anywhere....doesn't matter where. My screen always said "Connection Lost: Reconnect," but then nothing is wrong going to 2.0. Just 2.5 is like that. Can someone please help me fix that? I'm not sure what it is or what to do.

God what a mess!!!

I have a Mac with windows parallels desktop. I installed version 2.5....cant access home, cant see public rooms, colors are whacked. Did the whole uninstall reinstall thing. Not working. So I thought maybe it was the dll I had on the 2.0 that was screwing things up. So I unistalled 2.0 (which I could still use), unistalled 2.5 again and cleaned my computer. After all that was done, I reinstalled 2.5 up and still not working  and now, after reinstalling 2.0, I cant access the game. With 2.0, the game takes me to the login page, I click on login and it doesn't load. Basically I cant play the game anymore!!!! What the fuck!

I sent an email to support.....but if anyone is having the same issues or has a solution to at least access 2.0 again, please let me know.

Oh, and btw I decided to install the 2.0 version on an older Mac laptop with parallels windows desktop I still have at home to see if it would work on another computer. 3DX had never previously been installed on it. The game still won't load.

Hi Hi Guys/Girls :]

I've tried this new beta for a few minutes (now I renewed my subscription) and I see some problems:

The f5 button (for the fly cam) does not work.
In character creator buttons to focus camera don't work anymore.
The new swim-suit is defective.

As for the VR I can not give a feedback, because I do not own it. Anyway, my personal opinion: I expected a better content (more clothes especially)

About mouse pointer issue.

note that I play in windowed mode.

When I start the game, my mouth pointer is not visible. (so I nearly cannot do anything)

To fix it I have to :

-  "alt+tab" (so go in full screen).

-   hit 2 times "shift + c "

-   do again "alt + tab" to go back to window mode.

It works now ! I have to do it systematically each time I start the game.

For those who do not know, in case you loose your mouth pointer during the action (which can be very annoying during a fun cession), hit "alt+c" solve this most of the time without having to restart. (was true in 2.0)

God what a mess!!!

I have a Mac with windows parallels desktop. I installed version 2.5....cant access home, cant see public rooms, colors are whacked. Did the whole uninstall reinstall thing. Not working. So I thought maybe it was the dll I had on the 2.0 that was screwing things up. So I unistalled 2.0 (which I could still use), unistalled 2.5 again and cleaned my computer. After all that was done, I reinstalled 2.5 up and still not working  and now, after reinstalling 2.0, I cant access the game. With 2.0, the game takes me to the login page, I click on login and it doesn't load. Basically I cant play the game anymore!!!! What the fuck!

I sent an email to support.....but if anyone is having the same issues or has a solution to at least access 2.0 again, please let me know.

Oh, and btw I decided to install the 2.0 version on an older Mac laptop with parallels windows desktop I still have at home to see if it would work on another computer. 3DX had never previously been installed on it. The game still won't load.

If you're trying to log back into 3DXChat 2.0 with an object of clothing from 3DXChat 2.5 or the new housing furniture, your game will not load as it is not able to load the new objects as they aren't actually available in that game. Best thing to do is if you can try to get back in 2.5 remove the new clothing you put on and remove new furniture if you have them and go back to 2.5 or you'll need to have the developers reset your characters editor data. (Meaning you'll log in and be naked and default avatar for your selected gender and will need to remake your style) but gifts and such should still be there etc.

Also some issues I have found, which may have most likely been reported here already but here goes...

1. F5 doesn't work at the moment. (I know many have posted this already)

2. First Person camera is odd, as it is on your shoulder rather than inside your head. This is causing severe clipping of the camera within the skeleton of the avatar to see the nothingness of our organs...  :ph34r: Spooky.

3. When in a couple dance, the cameras pivot is way too close, causing clipping into your partners head, it's not a pretty sight.

4. The sea on the Yacht looks very odd now, like it's water resolution/tessellation has been reduced exponentially, it seems like it has lost quite a bit of quality to how it was before. (I do like the green tint though)

5. The hitbox of players seems to have been changed or something has gone wrong there, as I have hugged/kiss cheeked some people and I end up spawning on top of them after the animation ends causing my character to clip through ceilings etc. e.g. Door way entrance at fresco.

6. The equip all and unequip all buttons do not always function correctly. I have found clicking between them has causes them to activate but nothing happens. (Perhaps it is registering as a ghost click)

7. Chat box seems a little unresponsive, some cases, it locks itself from writing more than one letter in every now and again.

8. The new bikini for women has a mismatch chain colour on both the bra and the panties. (Perhaps allow us to dye them as a colour 2 and the clothing itself as colour 1?)

9. The character editor doesn't allow us to click "Head" to zoom in to our faces anymore for some reason, so it requires some tampering with the mouse wheel moving in and out and clicking the mouse wheel to move editor camera up and down.

10. Loading times for places like Love Island and such seems to have increased a bit, causing the selected time of day lighting to not apply so quickly like it did in 2.0

That's all I have found at the moment but will add more in this topic as I find them.

Quoting above, pretty much the same about me:

1. Text on the character selection screen is blurred

2. No fly camera on F5 anymore but I guess it's not a bug rather than a choice (put it back please!)

3. I hear footsteps's sound echo mainly in room #1

4. I had to reload the game after some interactions in my public room: I couldn't sit on couches or seats anymore, getting stuck sitting in the air.

I downloaded 2.5 and none of the locations are loading for me, i can pm, and see the names of everyone around me but the area is completely black, i have tried re downloading it, restarting my computer, changing my avatars clothes...everything, any suggestions?

Hey another couple bugs I have encountered are...

1. The 1st and 3rd Character slot buttons are wonky and not straight like the 2nd slot buttons it's like they are sliced a little to a weird angle. Pic below to show. (Looks like tearing)

e8d9e4d00e.jpg

2. When you are in character editor for example and hear the radio then click the "Log out" button that sends you back to the email and password log in screen. The music from the radio still plays as if you're still in the editor screen.