3DXChat Community

The Thunder From Downunder - An Aussie Party Event!

chris87_au

Aussie_Party_Poster.jpg

Hello to all the 3DX Chat Community from the land downunder! Join us for a good old fashion pub party event - aussie style! There will be sing alongs, there will be dancing and devil horns, there will be drinking beer... and lots of it. 

Featuring some of your favourite bands from Australia and a few names you might not know and will get to know!

For those confused on time conversions it's Sat 19th July @ 7am EST (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Countdown Timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140719T21&p0=152&msg=The+Thunder+From+Downunder&swk=1

Hope you can come along and have some fun with us crazy Australian folk! 

Promoter: Lexii

DJ: DJArmani

Poster Design: ChristianArmani

Guest Lexii

Nahhh,, about time you non-Aussies have to work it out like we do every time hehehe. But it's 9PM AEST time on the saturday 12th july :)

Nahhh,, about time you non-Aussies have to work it out like we do every time hehehe. But it's 9PM AEST time on the saturday 12th july :)

Lexie if this time in your city then I know when to start the party :)  because I know the time difference between us  :D

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i47l7b3x/n136/cf11/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tc66c/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatTime%20left%20to%20Event%20in/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/mac000/mpc000/iso2014-07-19T21:00:00" frameborder="0" width="257" height="54"></iframe>