3DXChat Community

[Solved] Cant enter 3DXchat and 3DXchat website! :c

The problem has been going on for like the past few hours. I have not been able to enter 3DXchat at all. It keeps saying:

" Could not connect to the server :( "

,and on the whats new section it states:

" Please check that your internet connection is enabled. Try to turn off firewall and antivirus software. Because it can block the game." 

I have rebooted my computer afew times. Please notice that i cant enter the 3DX website at all it. Could it be that 3DX has been blocked in my country?

Any help would be lovely. I cant stand it when things dont worry and this is getting on my nerves. 

Sounds like somethings throttling your connection along the way to 3DXChat servers. Have you tried the proxy server?

You could try tracing the route to 3DXChat servers by opening cmd and typing in "tracert www.3DXChat.com"

If there is a disconnection somewhere, proxying your connection a different route would fix this, or just waiting it out till it gets fixed.

Guest Mulan

Your router maybe blocking adult websites with a parental filter. The same thing happened to me once. It must have been reset with a firmware update on my router. Once I removed the parental filter 3DX started working again. What was confusing is that 3dxforum.com was not flagged as an adult website.

Your router maybe blocking adult websites with a parental filter. The same thing happened to me once. It must have been reset with a firmware update on my router. Once I removed the parental filter 3DX started working again. What was confusing is that 3dxforum.com was not flagged as an adult website.

Hmmmmm, That seems like the most likely cause for now to be honest. I will give it a go and see what happens ~_~

If you're looking for a free VPN, SoftEther is really good. It's used by a lot of people who play MMOs with IP blocks. It can take a little bit to actually get it setup, but there should be instructions on the website! :D

http://www.vpngate.net/en/download.aspx

If you're looking for a more streamlined VPN, that's really steady, it's most likely not going to be for free. I personally use a VPN called CyberGhost. It's not that expensive either. I wouldn't recommend paying for a VPN though if all you're going to be doing is playing for a hour or two and hopping offline.

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_ca#