3DXChat Community

Where are all the dominant FUTAs?

Monday

I remember two-three months ago when I used to play there were quite enough dominant FUTAs. Nowdays they are outnumered by far by sissy ones. Its been hard for me to find a good dominant futa, how to espect to find one that matches my hardcore side?

It might also help if you put some of things you would want the dominant futa to do with you and that may help you get answers other then that just share your room in game and try to find the one who does it for you.

i see sorry to hear that... but doesn't that just enhance the pleasure when you eventually find one... i knew a few dominant ones but i think they have moved on from the game... you will find them sweetie just don't give up hope :D

i see sorry to hear that... but doesn't that just enhance the pleasure when you eventually find one... i knew a few dominant ones but i think they have moved on from the game... you will find them sweetie just don't give up hope :D

Wouldn't surprise me the updates for Tgirls have not exactly been on the Sunny side lately, but does seem like a little coming this next update.