3DXChat Community

Good people of 3dx! And the less good ones too!

As you know, or not! I like to complain, but I always complain in a righetous cause!

Today, as for the 19.04.2017, a strange tide of DC's has occured, well, at least to someone I know.(Yesterday there were two more people to it, but shh) And one more person, whom I don't know!

Which still doesn't change the matter that I feel like DC's have lately become... a thing, that spreads like the black plague in the Medieval Europe. Thus I ask you! 3dx gods and by gods, I actually mean @devs.

Can you tell us, if you done fucked up with something? If so, please fix it, if not... well, my friends need to change their internet provider!

On a serious note, changing proxy didn't help either. Nor did a total PC restart, so there are only two ways and since 3dx is such a wonderful, perfectly stable, bugless game, *sarcasm off* I still dare to blame our little pearl.

I haven't had any DC issues but I feel like something is up with the game server. Profiles seem to be taking longer to load for me.

Also, once in a while when I load the game I don't see anyone and have to restart the game. Something's weird, yo.

I've had a few DC's over the past few weeks as well as similar 'normal' problems. More than usual, considering that I normally don't have any problems at all.

I had a problem with profiles taking a little longer than normal today as well. I'd say we're due for a little maintenance.

Ha! I knew that it's not just the internet. Me myself, since I told ya, it was for my friends, did have more DC's.. but not like this month, but for a while.

Yap profiles do take more to load as well. Seems a lot of stuff is going downhill.

Yet again I stand right in my complains and with that I take one more right to complain!

Oi, @gizmo, @Lisa a statement to this whole thing would be really nice.

Do you connect using US or EUROPE option ?

I am in Europe. Despite this, most of the time I use US because it "seems" to me maybe more laggy but less DC(disconnect). I prefer lag to DC risk ..... As you I HATE DC a total breaking of mood when it happens.... and worst, when you begin to think of that it that it could happen.

Any advice on best to use EUROPE or US for a French user is welcome.

Its not like the devs fuck up something when the 3DXChat server isn't working properly, its the server provider.

Another thing you need to take in consideration are the large networks you're using when connecting to a server across the world. 

A simple thing you can do is to open up cmd and type "tracert 3DXChat.com" This will trace the route your connection takes to reach the 3DXChat servers.

The proxy may or may not change this path to fix your connections to the servers.

Anyhow if no one else but few people around your country is having the connection problems, then I think its most likely there's an interruption in the route you guys are using.

Hmm.. I'll try to use the method you talked about Rochi.

And yeah, I knu, it's not their direct fuck up! Just oh, well, a lil' server maintaince. Or not, their game! Just sucks to DC every few hours at times.. with a not so bad inet I guess.

Changing proxy doesn't help much! Thanks for the advice, but I already mentioned that. I'm switching from one to the other, to check which works better, US seems to be more

plausible in that case.

Otherwise, I dunno!