3DXChat Community

Fighting goodness and evil in the souls of people!

OLESYA

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil"

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Good and Evil is perspective in the mind of the holder. Standards and priorities also factor into this equation. Without good there is no evil and vice versa. Just like without ugliness, there is no beauty. Purity and unholyness can be the divider of ones soul. Food for thought

It's very hard to define what is good or bad from point of view of Movie Maker.
Like old school Cowboy Movie, Native Indian were 99% bad guys.

Also there's a thin line between "Genius" & "Idiot".
Depend on our perception.

I'd like to present "Love" & "Hate" and let you decide.
A classic novel "Wuthering Heights" performed by Kate Bush

• 3 months later...

I've been thinking about this lately and came to the conclusion that good always wins over evil. I believe that good reflects light and evil darkness. Every day we are met with a sunrise which represents good and the sun set and on coming of evening and darkness is a representation of evil. Even when darkness takes over, we still have light from the moon and stars. As long as someone is willing to shine their light in the darkness, they will always win over evil. 

I will admit that doing evil is easier than doing good. The best way I could explain it is if you can imagine that you are in a canoe trying to go up river against the current. My ex-brother in law and I canoed on a lake and the wind changed and it was nearly impossible for us to get back to shore. We did eventually but it took all of our efforts. Sometimes the struggle between good and evil is very difficult but it is worth it. For some reason our brains are wired to seek evil. Just think, when you eat food, why is it that the foods that you like most are bad for you or why is it that alcohol and drugs which destroys your body feels yet feels so good to your brain. It's almost like our brains are hard wired to enjoy evil and self destruction. I think if we are able to override your genetic impulses there is hope. We need to search good and reject evil as much as possible. I hope this makes sense, I understand myself but others might not :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about this lately and came to the conclusion that good always wins over evil.  

I agree with this but for different reasons .... Good usually wins because the winners generally get to decide what is good and what is evil .... or at least until the next winner comes along and changes what defines good and evil  :)