3DXChat Community

I want my room back!

Sakuya

:(  I just cant find the mood to start from the beginning ... maybe its the fear of losing everything again. >.<

Awww :(  that's a sad picture.

I have some spare rooms, you can have one if you like.

At lest then you will have more than a mattress on the floor until your creative spark ignites :/

/me send a sweet kiss to Sakuya.

Why not do this (just a thought):

Test on a simple room how to backup it (I am not very talented at computer and I suceeded with Alex's mod and now I feel much less stressed to loose my room even if it is much less beutifull than yours, it remain something I am attached to.)

Create a room again wih the same nice spirit that we see on your pictures.

Give us  a picture of it here during progress.

Choose a date when you open it

We come to visit you at this day, give  you a lot of sweet kiss and make a picture inside.

Just a thought ... hoping it will make your mood make one step up.  :)  :)  :)

Knowing this might be a error from the game itself and not from the DLL makes me even more mad!

Sure, if was cuz of the DLL i only have to accept it. Like someone said "DLL modding is "Use at own Risk" like with any mods for games in general.".

I really hate this game cuz of its devs and i hate myself for keep playing it. I am not someone who uses violence, but i really want to grab this devs and send them to a overbooked United plane. Yeah ... im that hardcore.

ANYWAY! Close topic blabla, thanks for all the help and support. And about the kisses and showing my room, im really sorry but thats something i wont do. I really dont like to be the center of attentions. But thanks for the kisses. That was sweet.

I've loaded into a completely white, empty room twice now this week as I logged in, but almost never had this happen before without trying to make it happen.

I think the server is definitely having some issues right now.

What Deeborah said earlier in the thread definitely saved my ass twice already :)

Hi,

If you have :

log out /came back in the game /and that your room is empty, yes you have lost your room. Not sure the "support" can solve this.

2 Advices for all :

A)

If you log in the game and see you room empty after a long wait (it can take several minutes to load in some case) :

1) DO NOT LEAVE THE ROOM. (don't go in an other room, don't go in dressing room .... just LEAVE THE GAME)

2) CLOSE THE GAME (cross box upper right)

Relog.

As far as I understand the system, what happened to you (I had the same in the past) is that due to a temporary poor internet connection, the game didn't load from the server your beautifull room and so you have an empty room. If you go out, the game send back to the server what he considers as your "new room" (which is empty) and it replace your original room which is erased.

The same is true for your avatar. If you see it in dressing code naked without dress personnality aspect ... close the game.

Advice B 

Yes mod from Alex allow to save on your computer locally your room( without any v2.0 item). But mod are not to be discussed here.

I lost all my avatar's customisations twice lately, good thing I took screenshots from the editor before, it was easy to get myself back just the way I was. Still, I wish I had known about what Deeborah said, would have saved me a bit of time, but I'm sure I will have the pleasure of loading bald headed once again eventually and when that time comes, I'll know what to do.

• 3 weeks later...
i everyone

I had the same,,iv lost two rooms in last two weeks,,thought it was update but it isnt,,its all to do with patience:)

After update i lost my room(FUTA/NEKO LOUNGE)i rebuilt and opened again on friday,,all fine.came to make a few edits on sat morning,room was gone,after bursting into tears(im an english girl,,its what we do)i panicked

and pressed buttons and shouted at my pc (and long suffering hubby).After reading all your comments ,i started re building again a couple of hours ago,phone rang so came out of game,,came back awhile ago,reloaded 3dxchat,

,,,went into room edit,,nothing,,room was empty and white,,i didnt press another button,,i got up and did the english thing,,made a cup of tea,,went back to pc five mins later,,it was there,,it just took a couple of mins to load.if you go into edit your room and its not there ,,dont come out of the room ,like 

folks have said earlier it must save the empty room,,,,just wait for a few mins.Im happy now,,,plus i have tea  ,,,love you all xxxxx

• 3 months later...