3DXChat Community

Oculus rift support?

Lovers

111-R, Actually 3DXChat already supports Oculus Rift CV1 and I want to know does HTC Vive work with Revive utility in 3DXChat.

It did not work for me some days ago, but I'll have to retry with the latest Revive version.

It did not work for me some days ago, but I'll have to retry with the latest Revive version.

Are you sure you've done this correctly? Can you explain to me the process of how you've done this so far? I've managed to get every Oculus Rift game working in Revive so far, even Monstrum. Monstrum was an absolute bitch to get working and most people thought Revive just didn't work with that game too. If I can get Monstrum working right, I am pretty sure I can get 3DXChat working too. 

I'd be very surprised if a Unity sex game would not work in Revive as it's not doing anything that different from other Unity games, and it doesn't even use motion controls. How do you normally enable Oculus mode in this game? Do you do it ingame? Or do you just put your Rift headset on?

I want to gather more information before I buy a subscription and attempt to get Revive to work. I've been hooked on VR sex games since I tried VR Kanojo a couple of weeks ago. Even without motion controls, 3DX chat looks amazing, but I absolutely must play this in VR with my Vive. I haven't played a single game on my monitor since I bought my Vive; I even play non VR games like New Vegas in VR using special injectors like VorpX and where applicable Tridef and Reshade + Depth3D

Edit: Forum member Lavarina managed to get this working on the latest version of Revive according to an earlier post I read in this thread. So Revive is definitely possible and I am confident I can get it working too. I'll probably pick up a subscription next week when I am less busy.

What the Oculus Rift users of us interest: When will we get a better support for Controller and why do we have no head in the first person / Oculus mode?! :)

For you see in real life. First person....is first person, you see as much as possible as in real life....

Yes but if I go in Flymode I see my body without a head and that looks weird...

Especially the fly mode is very bad with the Rift.

Also the missing controller support.

Think the best would be if the game support the Touch Controller.