3DXChat Community

totally scientific demographic study: how often have you been married?

DarrenD

Hi folks,

inspired by some people's heroic efforts in WC yesterday trying to find out how often people had been married in game, I'd like to make this an official and entirely scientific research study.

So would you care to tell the greater audience

• how long you've been playing with the character you're reporting for
  • how often you have been married in game so far
  • how long the marriage lasted
  • if you would consider marriage again

and - if applicable -

• why you got divorced (but please spare us from all too nasty details, die hard romantics might get disenchanted)

I'll begin with myself: nothing to report, for I am an avowed celibate :D

_Ill read later, and or according to the title of the topic, ill guess from those few  remembering fragment thoughts left - [warningLosing.exe]  - U see,  i already lost myself again   :blink: morrow is a nother day  B) and im off to some texas holdm "live" in teamspeak  :o ok, einer "in bester anmierschlampen" aktion und manier thread geht noch - Yes, could actually quickly be initialized! Laters_  ingame;

giphy.gif

10z7qrmjpg-kenzipourshotanddrinking_zpse

Since about mid 2014, with a gap in between of about 2 years playing epithany.

Once only.

Roughly six months.

Yes, I think I probably would.

• why you got divorced (but please spare us from all too nasty details, die hard romantics might get disenchanted)

In the end, I think we just wanted and needed different things, however, we are still very very close friends and adore each other.

Been in the game 1 year and 6 months one marriage lasted over 6 months the other lasted about 2 weeks.. oh how I love you, meddlers. xoxo,  I've had a lot of people say they loved me after two weeks but I think they were in love with the idea of being in love I don't believe in that kind of love in this game. I do believe you can love people as friends. and have experienced love as friends but other than that... I'm sorry I'm not into that. 

Guest Twiggy

2 1/2 years, never married, never will, stuff that.

But I have seen several couples in here now take thier relationship into the real world and feel that a lot do really enjoy being married in the game.

I've always only been Doll so...since Feb 2014!

Never been married.

Yes I'd consider it but it is a curse in 3dx it seems. I do believe that kind of love is possible here...in fact I know it is but getting married here seems to spell the end of lots of relationships. Made one last three years without getting married though :)

Plus...I'm sub so...I'd rather some -other- commitment option than "marriage".

Yes, I have been married here a very long time ago. It lasted for 48hrs until my new wife decided to use her alts against me.  Something I wish to forget.  Now I play a totally new Avatar and I have been seeing the same lovely Lady for over 2.5 years.  and No I will never marry again.  We have talked about it and decided that would damage a prefect relationship.  

mostly on as jowie from June 2014 till Feb 2017

quite some times , about 4 - 5 times to the same person :D:P:wub::rolleyes::unsure:

longest last about 5 - 6 months

i'm out of the game , no more marriages to me ( ingame that is )

greets jowie

Ive been playing since 16 May 2016

Ive been married only once

Married since 09 June 2016 and still married to the same person

I wouldn't marry again because this is the only one I want

I didn't plan on getting married when I joined and actually thought it was a bit silly but that all depends on the connection you feel and relationship

you build with a person and getting married is just the next step that is a game option so why not try it.

I'm glad I did and I am totally happy and ive been so lucky in this game.

Love you Catt<3

Character: Henkie

Married: I used to be married to SolidStone, and yes it was a man. Was mostly for fun and to mess with others, thinking I was gay haha. But it lasted about...5 months before I decided to end it. The dude hasn't been around since we got married anyways so that was one hell of an experience

I wouldn't consider marrying again though, since it's more of a deal than simply an open relationship. Like people start expecting things of you, but each to their own! :)

• 3 weeks later...