3DXChat Community

PayPal instructions?

PolishBitch

Hello there.

I am totally new around here. I would like to buy a 6-month membership.

I have no credit card and I have no clue about how the prepaid cards work... I have money on my PayPal account.

I would be VERY grateful if someone could give me a detailed step by step guide on how to manage the payment and join the game. And I mean with preferably all the links included. If someone doesn't want to link sepcific banks or other sources (I don't know what will be needed) in this topic, please, send me these by a PM.

Thank you in advance :)

Thx RobT for your reply.

As I see it's going to be harder than I hoped for... I am in Poland, but the currency I am using at my paypal is USD, thus I was hoping I could complete the payment without exchanging the currency, comfortably from my seat in front of the computer... But I guess that might not be the opotion here... Unless someone else has an idea?

You can buy a Pay safe card with your PayPal account! They send you the online pin and activation to your email. You don't actually get a physical card unless you go to store and buy one.  You can also buy various other debit cards and gift cards with your PayPal That work the same way. Or you can order a debit card/gift card with your PayPal and actually get it physically shipped to you if you prefer that method.. I Think BMT micro takes Paysafe. I know they take MasterCard and Visa vanilla gift cards. That's what I used last time. 

https://info.bmtmicro.com/faq/1045664347.html

"For your convenience, BMT Micro accepts the following methods of payment:

• Credit Cards
  • Money Orders / Cashiers Checks
  • Personal Checks
  • Cash
  • PayPal
  • Amazon Payments
  • paysafecard
  • VISA/MC Debit Cards from USA banks
  • Maestro/Solo Debit Cards from UK banks
  • Instant Bank Transfer in EUR

We accept most major credit cards. For your order to ship without delay, you must give the billing address and ZIP code that your credit card statement is mailed to. We will not ship to a different address unless we have a faxed signature and can verify the "Ship to" address by phone. We reserve the right to refuse to ship to a different address than the credit card statement mailing address.

We accept the following credit cards:

• American Express
  • Carte Blanche
  • Diner's Club
  • Discover 
  • JCB
  • MasterCard
  • Novus (All variations)
  • Optima
  • Visa
  • Switch/Solo
  • Maestro (not Maestro Eurocard)

as well as....

• Money Orders / Cashiers Checks"

***The have paypal listed but it wont work for this game because its sexually themed and paypal forbids it

Paysafe card doesn't seem to be the right option for Polish people, we don't seem to have the possibility to handle it with PayPal... I am trying to figure out the solution with Nymphpott on PM, but if anyone has other ideas I will be glad to hear them out :)

allright, here's another idea:

https://n26.com

This is an online only bank located in Germany that not only charges no fees for your account but also hands you out a free MasterCard "credit" card. You only get the MasterCard once you have added some funds to your account (not sure how much it is, but IIRC it was like EUR 50 or 100).

The MasterCard is tightly bound to your account and you cannot spend more than you have on your account. Setting this up for 3DX only may sound like a little bit too much, but what you essentially get is a free German bank account plus a free credit card that you can use world wide.

The bank itself is relatively new, but being located in Germany, it is covered by all EU regulations, including protection against bankruptcy. As an online only bank they operate in the entire European Union, so Poland would (probably) just work.

In order to get such an account, you have to prove your identity and this is all done by a video phone call. You have to show them a valid ID card, the verify it's validity and compare the photo with your video image.

Like I said, probably a bit much for only 3dx, but having a German bank account has many other advantages.

I'm using it for myself and really like it - but as usual: YMMV!

KYUSS - Really, unless my 'blonde' side put a sudden mist on my sight, and I missed the option.

DarrenD - Nah, I don;t really need a German Bank account... If I won;t find a way to complete the payment fully online then I will either ask someone to lend me a credit card (the most awkward way, but seems to be the only valid one so far...) or I will just give up on the game (which I would prefer not to do...).

Oh, come on... I am trying to solve a serious issue here :P Well, serious at least for me...

EDIT: I am talking about it being impossible to buy PaySafeCard via PayPal. I thought I was being clear about that... Because some countries have such an option, while Poland doesn't...

Also... I am not from Warsaw... I don't visit Warsaw very often :P

And yet third thing to this matter: In PL PaySafeCard are at 300PLM value at most, while a single payment for 6 months membership is... 308 PLN... Even with the biggest card I won't be able to afford the payment...

Lol jsut see poping up: 7 new replies  . show me hahaa^^

If paysafe for whatever reason wont work for ya, just do as our sweet and cuit cheese squeezn 3DMatriX cubus waesl suggested and buy a prepaid visa or something that works and is excepted for its payments here! In germany in every freaking petrolststion or "mickey mouse Lidlshop" - one can buy one for 50 or 100 bucks and i guess, no i know - surley also in poland - just saying, thinking and now readn 7 posts and out - ładny wielkanoc i powodzenia polski kurwa  :P

giphy.gif

This really got annoying... I even asked my cousin to borrow a credit card and couldn't do it because his account doesn't accept transfers in other currencies than Polish Zloty x.x (or at least I think that was the reason...)

I'm guessing that my last option is to go on Tuesday to bank and get myself a credit card x.x sounds terrible with 3dx chat being the only reason to do it... But I doubt there is really any other way...

As for the paysafecards - as I said earlier in PL we can buy one with 300PLN at most, and the transaction cost for 6months membership exceeds this amount (307,93 PLN)... Too bad there is really no option to solve it with simple PayPal...

Naamah - as I said earlier with PaySafeCard the problem is not that I can't get it - it should be available in some newsagent's even in my town - but that it is sold with 300PLN AT MOST. I can buy it... Sure... But 6months membership costs 307,93 PLN... I can't pay it with the biggest PaySafeCard sold in my country... So basically - buying PSC for me is pointless. Unless I can transfer additional 10PLN from PayPal to PaySafeCard without some bigger additional costs? then it would be a solution...

• 2 weeks later...

https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=0&CLR=0&PAYMENTMETHOD=8&PRODUCTID=85620005

I think this lets you buy a pre-paid card with Paysafe. Then you go to 3dxchat.com and click Members and Redeem Pre-Paid card.

It should work. You can pay with Paysafecard and Bitcoin for Pre-Paid Game Time Card and then Redeem it and create or renew 3DXChat account.

We can not accept Paypal, sorry. Selling sexually oriented digital goods is prohibited by Paypal.