3DXChat Community

My first year in 3DX

Candice

Amazing story.

Thank you for good words about me :). Its really means very much for me.

I wish you a next great years in 3dx with lot of love and fun.

You are unique - always remember about it my best friend.

Kisses and Hugs with love

Y.

Thank you very much everyone who was there in my very important day and those who couldn't be for some reasons but their souls were with me. Thanks to those who found force in themselves and read this wall of text I wrote  :wub: And just thanks everyone for making my days in 3DX colorful  :)

Well after everything she has been through in this year she now sits at the top as one of the greatest DJ's I have ever had the pleasure of listening to in 3DXChat...and her voice is damn sexy as well.

I shall continue to support you with my constant No.1 fan yells!

I hope this next year goes even better than the last one Candi, happy birthday hon (Even though I am posting this a day or so late)  :P  :)  ;)

GammaReh made for me and Jean great photoset thingy in what we spent good time and get amazing pictures. Honestly, for a long time I followed her pictures and was curious how she does that so here we go. She is good girl  :wub:

JessUL is good girl too. I don't remember how we met but I just remember what talks we had and how we do it. I know that I can come to her for support if I need it and she knows she can does the same. It is good to have here just good friends  :rolleyes:

I wrote more stuff there and I just forgot to mention two good girls I met here in 3DX and had with them good memories  :wub:

Thank all who could read this what I wrote, I will add in my diary during my next year (what is going now) some memories what I would like to remember.  :huh: