3DXChat Community

KinkHub Social Network for 3DxChat Roleplayers

Proxius

qQQnQ7p.jpg

WTF is KinkHub?

KinkHub is brand new social network platform published by Proxius under Kinksters Inc. 3DxChat official fetish community website. The project KinkHub is totally related to 3DXChat as we only allow you to sign in within your 3DXChat username and RP character. Now you can just sign in to KinkHub as your 3DxChat character, create your detailed profile add images to your album, post activity posts (such as youtube links, soundclouds, vimeo and many others) on your feed wall, like other peoples posts, comment to their profiles or posts, friend people, and search for other roleplayers in your criteria. So basically this is a social network for 3DXChat roleplaying character.

4/14/2017 UPDATES:

• NEW FEATURE: ''Into Relationship or Married With'' section is improved. Now you can browse and pick the person you are into relationship and direct link to her/his profile.
  • Kinkstersinc.us Home page KinkHub slider has been updated.
  • New Featured Member @Xandisweet

4/02/2017 UPDATES:

• 2MB gallery upload image size limit increased to 6MB!
  • Edit profile page duplicated drop down menu bug fixed.
  • Now you can use #HashTags in your Activity posts! Trending hashtags function added.
  • Some sort of visual bugs/glitches fixed.

Well, before i say anything negative, I'll give you a positive. Great design, the whole site (whatever the fuck you want to call it) looks great...buuuuuuut.................

Don't you think this is a bad idea for, I dunno, 95% of the 3DX community...? Most of them are people who are too invested in the game without the help of making a Facebook for their avatars. Another tool to assist people in playing the game in an unhealthy way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, i'm glad for you.

Just what I think, but, hey, who really cares :P  

Well, before i say anything negative, I'll give you a positive. Great design, the whole site (whatever the fuck you want to call it) looks great...buuuuuuut.................

Don't you think this is a bad idea for, I dunno, 95% of the 3DX community...? Most of them are people who are too invested in the game without the help of making a Facebook for their avatars. Another tool to assist people in playing the game in an unhealthy way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, i'm glad for you.

First of all THANK YOU for the compliments.

The concept of KinkHub aims peoples ROLEPLAY characters. We are not recommending them to involve in Kinkhub with their REAL personal informations + register form doesn't even ask anything personal. If you got an account there you will see better. It's just kind of social network as you imagine like it belongs to your avatar. You can be real or remain as your avatars personality in KinkHub. All up to you.

Also this platform is good to find people by its search engine so you can find and friend people in your criteria. Just imagine you are lonely, going to Sin Club sitting on the table putting your laptop on and ta taaa let's see whos around :) In 3DxChat you can't search people you can only walk around to meet people just like in the ages where there was no communication devices invented :P Now you can just browse avatars and see who are worths to communicate.

-Oh and something else let's not forget. 3DxChat ingame About Me section is very limited many people can't even write as much as they want about their sexual informations, fetishes and stuffs. Your KinkHub profile always can save you from that with its very detailed sexual options. You can show your family partners, you can show your owner or your playpartners or slaves and subs that you collared. There are many options that we need.

I'm not so much into the BDSM as I am into group sexuality and public humiliation fantasy, but I think I might have a niche in this site. I'm not so certain about having to advertise it on my profile, as some of my friends here that are predominately social might disapprove. Still something to consider, I do find it very fascinating and potentially exciting to try.

Have to say i am not really into the BDSM stuff, is it a requirement to join the hub or light fetishes enough? #Proxius

Yes, Proxius, I think it might push some players away

I'm not so much into the BDSM as I am into group sexuality and public humiliation fantasy, but I think I might have a niche in this site. I'm not so certain about having to advertise it on my profile, as some of my friends here that are predominately social might disapprove. Still something to consider, I do find it very fascinating and potentially exciting to try.

Hello KimmyFox and all. KinkHub is not only for BDSM people. It belongs to all. If you get your account you can see many roleplays under roles section while creating your profile page. You basically choose ''Vanilla''. KinkHub is on for all Fetishists. Also my own community ''which is Kinksters Inc.'' is not for only BDSM people. Nothing says this website is only for BDSM roleplayers :) You can only see something about BDSM on the home page where is the description about Kinksters Inc. movement. But even tho still it says ''BDSM/Fetishists'' not only bdsm. /me kissu kissu, smiles.

Hey there all you awesome 3Dx folks!

Thanks to all those who already support our Fetish / RP community and a very welcome to those who wanna give it a try.

With joined forces of Proxius and me we are likely to offer a neat platform for all those who seek, want to be found and even those who didn't know they miss out something yet!

I'll do my very best to help our little cold blood, can't wait to see us growing and look forward to an exciting time with all the crazy, funny and lovely players out there!

Enjoy yourselves and hopefully see you soon,

Nevah

#KinkHub Administrator

I have to agree with you Oshun  :rolleyes: Its like its very consuming for a virtual world. But once again who really cares. I am not in there 24/7 anyways. And if people want to go that far with their 3dx character, I guess thats their decision.  :huh: