3DXChat Community

Something I want to try

Light

I want to try a gangbang as kinda a fantasy. I don't want to open a room and just get random that just do a few seconds then run off. Would like to have those involved be talkive or descriptive. What I'm thinking is finding a few guys 4 or 5 that I could meet in a room then invite them to my place or add all to group then invite. My schedule is kinda crazy but usually at night during the week 8pm EST or Saturday mornings. Send me a message for any suggestions or if interested.

Light

A lot of the "participants" often miss the point of a thing like this if it's just opening it up to random people.  BUT if you do open a public room that's built around ONLY discussing this, planning it, and once you have your "cast" you can move with those who are committed to a more private spot.

I'd also like to know what you find out, these are sometimes hard to set up and have only heard the bad experiences from others.

I recommend that you open a public room with appropriate title, get a very good friend to help organize.Greeting those coming in room, telling them what they can do or can't, what time each person has before next take turns, but also keeping track on those waiting who is up next. Otherwise it will end as a disorganized mess half the time.

Then accept you probably won't have as much time with each person, since most will not feel satisfied waiting for a long time. In a virtual world where things happen all time, where there is always a lot of opportunities. Would say golden time is around 8-10min tops for each person before changing, if there is are some waiting if not you can take your time.

Good luck.

EDIT: IF you have some naughty female friends, you could also try ask one if they're willing to entertain those waiting. To keep them from wanting to leave room from wait time.

KimmyFox has the right idea how it may work.

I did set up then and now also such a room in a way KimmyFox suggests.

It worked well, most of the time.

But you need some friends around you who support you and tell people what to do.

Organisation is cruzial.

Wish you the very best for your plan.

Once working it is a very hot experience :)

I agree with the idea of a "casting" room then you can move to a private room, btw it could take lot of time to find the right people to setup the whole thing. Wish you good luck, let us know what you find out.

I have been in several of these gangbang rooms, the most successful ones have a set of rules, and someone to moderate and encourage participation. In order to maximize the number, time limits are essential, and you are going to find many many men who are going to try to test that system, and you will have to stand at least somewhat firm. All of my gangbangs have been spontaneous, just going into the right rooms at the right time, but I have been a helper girl for other gangbang rooms several times, to keep the crowd fresh and excited as they wait their turns for the main attraction. I was working with a formerly predominate major character here to set up a room like this for myself, with much the same rules, time limits, and helpers, but unfortunately, he left game before we ever put it together. So, my record of 23 men in one room consecutively is still stuck, but I am hopeful to break it someday!!!!