3DXChat Community

Music in public locations is bugged again?

Xanar

Well, happy ripping then :lol:

Again, I don't care how ppl invest her time or which thing they call her hobby^^

And when they rip the whole Mixcloud, Spotify and YouTube will this never be my problem because I don't need it listen or pay for this stuff.

I prefer quality before quantity and my pocket isn't the Music UNICEF for 3DXChat :)

This is the big deal besides all copyright aspects and legal concerns :)

i dont steal and the last sentence about it being easier was me being sarcastic :P

Lol no worry, was same so sarcastic :lol:

I did fix the issues personal for me because I listen my own Music^^

I vote for close the Topic as [solved] :D:lol:

Hey guys, here is a message from our new DJ in Fresco club

First my stream is 100% Legal and my music is too. 

I pay the broadcast licence and the right of my music and in addition I subscribe two service that support musical artist.

Actually I see what you speak about for the dll. I will block the downloading possibility. Most of the music that I put is Music that I have mixed during old set before. 

So it's pre recorded mix it's different than song by song ( and it's different for the rights too mix. A mix with lot of song is copyrighted by the dj who have mix them )

For the download possibility I need to make the test to tell you if it's possible or not.

His music is 100% Legal and also he blocked download possibility, could anybody please confirm that download is blocked?

If everything is fine then we will update music streams at the other locations. Thanks!

The Fresco stream downloads just fine with VLC and the BASS library. I don't think it's technically possible to prevent stream downloads with shoutcast streams. The player just saves the raw data that is being played back.

The only public streams that I know of that provide at least any kind of security are RTMP streams, but there are special downloaders for them as well.

His music is 100% Legal and also he blocked download possibility, could anybody please confirm that download is blocked?

If everything is fine then we will update music streams at the other locations. Thanks!

rest later in priv as i told ya already  B) out of time here now  

good and when this finally seems to be "settled" for now - please someone then change sins station back into that, what it mainly and mostley was before

giphy.gif

i mean, some of those "oldies" where good n funny to perform on and at the poles in sins yesterday! giggls hello? helloooo? somebody gotta to da job at the 2 empty poles there, come on hahaaaa - \m/\m/ BUT NO and i repeat: NO FREAKN \m/ Headbanging Music running there atm AT ALL IN SINS!! \m/\m/ and yes, i also know, some ppl would also like to hear jazz and whatever kind of other good asskicking music genre in there - but u know what? you, dont turn aouund, yes YOU maybe just readn this now while im typn "this crap" - just go n organise n do an event in there! why not, silly you and silly me sometimes! anyway, thats a other topic n doesnt blong here right now and so ill just pop out again, look, seek n drink out of my personal cup, of stfu and ill cu u guyz where and when ever laterz ... and just

YouTube Songs are legal :o ?

It is NOT legal, but much cheaper *rolleyes*,

That is the way like some members of the get thanked that they have invested costs and time.....

a kick in the teeth................................

Or well maybe is it the solution :lol:

Fix the Ripping problem with ripped music and everyone is happy :D

Well I didn't expect a true solution^^

YouTube Songs are legal :o ?

giphy.gif         

Aha, whoow, so, so! I see and understand now and won't comment on that now any further!

That is the way like some members of the get thanked that they have invested costs and time.....

Seems somehow so Darkangel and yes, you are right and once you are also german speaking - besides the teeth thingi -> "Und dann noch nicht mal einen Arschtritt als Dankeschön" - oder so ählich and so to this, atm, better - also no further comment - for now!

really.gif

Wow wenn ich das lese alles hier über die hacks und co bin ich froh das ich früh genug das sinkende Schiff verlassen habe...  Hier machen die Leute ingame und Forum was sie wollen und es wird schlimmer und schlimmer und schlimmer... Es wird niemand für irgendwas bestraft oder gebannt oder sonst was wie immer. Traurig... aber ganz ehrlich da sind die Dev´s selber schuld sie hatten gute und fähige Leute die sich um alles gekümmert haben. Sie haben sich um´s Forum und sich dort mit ständigen Drama´s auseinandergesetzt und so gut es ihnen möglich war für Ordnung gesorgt. Sogar um geile Musik überall Ingame wurde sich auch noch gekümmert. Das auch noch aus eigener Tasche bezahlt ohne eine Gegenleistung. Was haben diese Leute dann bekommen nichts es war alles selbstverständlich und das über Jahre hinweg. Ganz ehrlich in meinen Augen sind die Dev´s einfach nur faul und das richtig. Sie hatten alles das Spiel was geil hatte  potential ohne ende aber von nix kommt nix. Wieso soll man 19-20 Euro im Monat noch ausgeben? Für was? Es kam ja nix mehr Updates gleich 0 + Sicherheit Ingame auch gleich 0... Das alle Moderatoren  nach und nach abhauen und kein Bock mehr haben versteh ich vollkommen. Denn nicht mal sie bekommen Antworten auf wichtige Fragen oder werden mit einem billigen Standartsatz abgespeißt. Das nach Jahren wo sie mitgeholfen haben das Game + Forum aufzubauen. Das ist erbärmlich und respektlos denen gegenüber soory und geht gar nicht!! Ich denke die sitzen auf ihrem Geld und denken sich „Ach ja wird schon gehen...Lief ja bis jetzt auch so also wieso soll ich mich dann mehr anstrengen“ .Da wird z.B statt sich mit den Hacks zu befassen und wieder Sicherheit garantieren zu können lieber ein neuer DJ besorgt der nun Youtube Songs spielt. Na großes großes Kino... RIP 3dxchat kann ich nur sagen schade ..schade aber ganz ehrlich da spar ich mir lieber weiter meine Kohle den chatten kann ich auch woanders und das 100%ig sicherer als ingame.

Soory hab leider keine  Zeit mehr zu übersetzen weil ich zur Arbeit muss falls wer anders das machen würde wäre super oder ich machs später.

Gruß
Jocelyn

Well I look forward to see the tool of Alex upcoming because then can the Members listen the Music they want and where ever they want :)

A fixed radio makes only sense if it is provided by the Game self, this means the Game Provider as sources including the associated obligations and costs for Server Host, Content and Licenses.

The Ripping functions of Bass Audio Library isn't a mistake of the modders because this functions was always there (in a music Plugin for a Sex Game :huh: )^^

There will also no one lost a word about this functions if the members ripp the music where the Game Owner did buy for, on the contrary :lol:

The same counts for me, 3DXChat can get back each Radio Stream of me, Include Licenses, Content, and stream Stations if they take the needed costs...

My work will still be a donation ;)

I guess this will never happen but it's a fair offer of me :)

If not they should give the Members self the chance for choice and change the music everywhere...

i believe it is common knowlege that if a sound goes through the sound card, it can be recorded with or without any mods. you will never be able to stop anyone from recording whatever a personal computer is playing.

i believe it is common knowlege that if a sound goes through the sound card, it can be recorded with or without any mods. you will never be able to stop anyone from recording whatever a personal computer is playing.

Yes that is well known but not the point. The point was that a DLL mod provides a "Download" button ingame to bulk download several (if not all streams) at once if desired. And thats not on recording levels that is on filesharing levels. Like the good old eDonkey where you could download alot of music at once. And thats all what is wrong with it.

Yes that is well known but not the point. The point was that a DLL mod provides a "Download" button ingame to bulk download several (if not all streams) at once if desired. And thats not on recording levels that is on filesharing levels. Like the good old eDonkey where you could download alot of music at once. And thats all what is wrong with it.

The only way that this can be possible is if the radio server forwards metadata on song changes, title, artist etc.. (this is default for shoutcast for example) It's up to the DJ or the radio server administrator to disable those things in order to make it more difficult for people to have separate mp3s with every song and title the stream has played.

But still, someone can still download the entire stream if wants to, the only difference will be that it will be one huge mp3 and has to cut and identify each song title with other methods.

Recording can't be stopped though and it can happen without mods.

PS: don't blame the dll, blame the user and the dj's negligence to properly configure and protect his stream.

The only way that this can be possible is if the radio server forwards metadata on song changes, title, artist etc.. (this is default for shoutcast for example) It's up to the DJ or the radio server administrator to disable those things in order to make it more difficult for people to have separate mp3s with every song and title the stream has played.

But still, someone can still download the entire stream if wants to, the only difference will be that it will be one huge mp3 and has to cut and identify each song title with other methods.

PS: don't blame the dll, blame the user and the dj's negligence to properly configure and protect his stream.

Oh yes, blame the DJ... LOL seriously? Do you will miss that button? 

Oh yes, blame the DJ... LOL seriously? Do you will miss that button? 

i have never stored music off the streams because i can easily just log in spotify and listen to whatever i want.. i don't care to save the game's streams.

I am just telling you why this could be happening from a technical perspective. you like it or not, this is the truth.

Nobody has ever claimed that ripping music (and also images) would not be possible without the mod DLL.

It is of cause! But why must the ripping be offered? Don't forget that a lot of players don't know what feature is core and which came from the mod.

You should thank each DJ providing his own private (and payed) stream to the "public" (if you listen to it of cause) and not blame them if they complain about the download feature.

PS: don't blame the dll, blame the user and the dj's negligence to properly configure and protect his stream.

Yeah blame the DJ's and the Users and while you at it blame the publishers and music companys aswell for not making their music secured as its been shared all over the internet because some people like free-stuff instead of paying the artists for their work.

We really need more people endorsing filesharing because you cant blame the filesharers really... its the artists that cant keep their stuff secured.

What a wonderful view of things you got. I applaude to you.

Chloe and Nikki,

I am thankful that the DJs stream music. They are important to this community and I know that music brings people together.

I don't blame the DJs for complaining. I would complain too if I was a DJ in the game. The download feature of the dll, of course can be viewed as a way of "encouraging" music piracy, but it's something that can't be avoided I'm afraid. Sorry, you can't do anything to stop it, you can only make it more difficult for people who download streams to be actually too bored to sort everything out and make the download not usable.

I also gave the solution so why you attack me? I'm telling the facts and I gave the solution as well. Don't add words that I never said. Accept it and move on...

Chloe and Nikki,

I am thankful that the DJs stream music. They are important to this community and I know that music brings people together.

I don't blame the DJs for complaining. I would complain too if I was a DJ in the game. The download feature of the dll, of course can be viewed as a way of "encouraging" music piracy, but it's something that can't be avoided I'm afraid. Sorry, you can't do anything to stop it, you can only make it more difficult for people who download streams to be actually too bored to sort everything out and make the download not usable.

I also gave the solution so why you attack me? I'm telling the facts and I gave the solution as well. Don't add words that I never said. Accept it and move on...

I am sorry I didnt want to attack you I am just upset like anyone that contributes free content for people to enjoy here...

But you are wrong with the "You cant do anything against it"

Sure we can. We can stop playing for you guys. Because it is obviously not enough for some to have ad-free music all over the places and in top quality too... no it had to be downloaded. So... yeah we accepted it and moved on. By stopping to DJ here.