3DXChat Community

[Transgender||Transsexual||Crossdresser]

chaostika

inspirational-quotes-transgender-620x413

77qyw2os6f7d.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzvSaC6-4JI

428918b8717088414935926a2153ab96.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HjdNGbFx6A&feature=youtu.be

“For me, it was never a question of whether or not I was transgender. It was a question of what I'd be able to handle with my family and friends and having to do all of this in the public eye. One of the issues that was hard for me to overcome was the fear of that.” ― Chaz Bono/Chaostika/Kyuss

10233.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mädchen oder Junge? Aufwachsen als Transgender-Kind

Sophia ist acht Jahre alt. Sie sieht aus wie ein Mädchen, sie fühlt sich als Mädchen. Geboren aber wurde Sophia als Junge. Doch mit gerade mal 4 Jahren beschließt sie, kein Junge mehr zu sein. Sie will nur noch Röcke und Kleider tragen, lässt sich die Haare lang wachsen und nennt sich wie die Prinzessin aus ihrer Lieblings-Fernsehserie. Am Anfang denken ihre Eltern, das sei vielleicht nur eine Phase. Doch Sophia scheint genau zu wissen, wer sie ist. Sie sagt nicht, dass sie ein Mädchen sein möchte. Sie sagt, dass sie ein Mädchen ist. Wenn sie mit ihrem alten Namen angesprochen wird, reagiert sie aggressiv. Schließlich überzeugt sie ihre Eltern und ihre drei Brüder, sie als Tochter und Schwester zu akzeptieren.

Girl or boy? Growing up as transgender childrenSophia is eight years old. She looks like a girl, she feels as a girl. But Sophia was born as a boy. But with just 4 years she decides not to be a boy anymore. She only wants to wear skirts and dresses, her hair grows long and calls herself like the princess from her favorite TV series. In the beginning, her parents think that this is perhaps only one phase. But Sophia seems to know exactly who she is. She does not say she wants to be a girl. She says she is a girl. When it is addressed with its old name, it reacts aggressively. Finally, she convinces her parents and her three brothers to accept her as a daughter and sister.

f8hfhb2Pd1299RPfhh1d.jpg

http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/Menschen-hautnah/M%C3%A4dchen-oder-Junge-Aufwachsen-als-Trans/WDR-Fernsehen/Video?bcastId=7535538&documentId=44768106

• 2 months later...

77qyw2os6f7d.jpg

”There's a gender in your brain and a gender in your body. For 99 percent of people, those things are in alignment. For transgender people, they're mismatched. That's all it is. It's not complicated, it's not a neurosis. It's a mix-up. It's a birth defect sometimes, like a cleft palate. ” ― Chaz Bonzo

bdsmlr-1567-BAmGRwQGOK1.jpg?id=60455704

Bjk3RLFCUAAnt5V.jpg