3DXChat Community

Change your passwords.

Ashbash

So, after this thread appeared, I tried to change my password three times, but the change has not been saved. Has anyone else experienced this today or am I missing something as I am sometimes wont to do.

It sounds like you are doing Forgot Password rather than Change Password. Login to the Members Area and click Change Password. Forgot Password will just send you your current password.

BTXBLWt.jpg

That is what I have been doing. Logging on to the website, using the form shown in your screenshot, inputting the old password and a new password twice, and then clicking the Change Password button. I will try it again to see.   Hold on.  

OK, I just tried again. It does not work. Has anyone been able to change their password this way today. Usually I am not this obtuse, but something seems strange to me.

its not you, its the page. Its a mess, has always been a mess. Half the time i cant log in and i have also tried changing my passwords in the past multiple times and it do nothing. I would generally just wait a day and it would work. 

For problems like this, a good idea might be to access is using private/incognito mode. Sounds like an issue with cookies.

• 3 months later...

its not you, its the page. Its a mess, has always been a mess. Half the time i cant log in and i have also tried changing my passwords in the past multiple times and it do nothing. I would generally just wait a day and it would work. 

i forgot my windows 10 login password and I don't wanna re-install the system, so can I still change the password?

i used the iseepassword, and ntpassword, but not works. keep saying : not table found.

http://www.chntpw.com/guide/

https://www.iseepassword.com/how-to-crack-my-windows-password.html

does anyone use them? and how to make it work?