3DXChat Community

Colds

Kittttyyyyy

In my experience in the game (18 months now), colding is not as bad as it used to be. As many know, I will often be found stripping in Sin Club, and when I first started I could guarantee I would get colded, every time I performed in the club. Now, it's very rare. It seems to have become less of a problem in the time I've been playing.

And I agree, there is no point putting "No Colds" on your profile, as colders don't read profiles. 

Colders absolutely don't care if you like it or not, it's pointless to mention it. I'm pretty sure they don't have the ability to read anyway, so... just put them on ignore if they annoy you.

It's not that i think, my guess it's more about math really. If they go around inviting say 15 random girls/boys for sex, if then one except out the 15 i think they consider their success margin meet. Think for most them it's more about not wanting to do leg work of socializing before getting sex, so they try their luck inviting seeing who bites. If then they get a temporarily ignored i think most them consider it a small problem in comparison to what they get on those few who bite.

Think if anyone here truely want cold invites to stop, more should probably consider turning them down, as it would render the fishing attempts less worth it, if for instance they had to go around cold invite for 1-2hours before getting anyone accepting, they might be more inclined to strike up a conversation instead of fishing for sex that way.

I did, nearly no men read profiles. Some do.

If they don't read your profile, then it's guaranteed they won't read your forum post either since a lot of them don't have accounts here, only in the game itself. Just reject the request, simple. And if they keep sending you colds, put them on ignore.

Maybe it's a naive question : Is that happen to a women avatar a lot in official or dance rooms? every minutes? every hours?

I'm not speaking about "just sex Colds OK" rooms

It's not a really naïve question. Colding has definitely become more rare over the past several months, I do see that in decline. If I'm in an open sexual content room, colds come with the territory to a large degree, but if you are in a public room, or a user room set up for DJ and dance, then colds are mostly an inappropriate action, and I would turn them down, usually without response.

It's not a really naïve question. Colding has definitely become more rare over the past several months, I do see that in decline. If I'm in an open sexual content room, colds come with the territory to a large degree, but if you are in a public room, or a user room set up for DJ and dance, then colds are mostly an inappropriate action, and I would turn them down, usually without response.

I agree, Colding seems very rare now days...Well at least from my perspective

I rarely go to the ****rooms but if I did I would expect to be colded, However in the public room I would be lucky to get one once a week.

In addition I would add, "cuddling" being classed as Colding needs a little leeway as in some countries "cuddling" a stranger is quite normal.

Although a simple "hi" first would be nice: :D

Not sure what others think but Colds to me are:

1. Random room invites
  2. Random Partner invites
  3. Random Slowdance invites.

I would be interested to know what others consider "A cold" (outside of the flu) :)

I get colds rarely and repeat-colders (ie, annoying people) are really rare, I've only encountered a handful.

If someone random hugs me, I don't particularly care, I usually don't know what my avi is doing anyway because I'm chatting.  I've even had a couple of people PM me and apologise for accidentally hugging me..... which was the first I had heard of the matter. :P

-touches her butt in real and then colds her in game -

Would be a unique moment in your life Rob :P ... lucky you that I know that you are a gentle guy... I mean troll ;) 

btw... why are you still naked? didn't I knit you a pullover? wait..... I mean this one ^^

robt-troll8hqbn.jpg