3DXChat Community

[FRENCHTOUCH 3D CREATION] PROTOTYPE

FrenchTouchs

POLL ABOUT THE 3D CREATION  

207 members have voted

1. 1. THE CONTENT OF 3D MODDER IS IMPORTANT ?

• Absolutly Yes !
    • Yes !
    • Hmmm maybe...
    • No !
    • Modder ? What is that ?
    • Hmmmm....(Explain your choice)

Send us, your message, for our Devs Team (Joff, Heimdall, Morgane, Paper, Miss-Simsi, DeborahTheFox, A991 Project)

/me

Imagine the team working hard under a lot of pressure and requiring some support

Knows that chocolate is good for the mood, for the positive energy for the pleasure

Buy some chocolate for the team and comes to offer it

Before entering in the room where you work ... sees Belinda pictures.

Feels so hot that the chocolate quickly melts and cover her naked body

mini_622972chrome20170522115722.jpg

Enter however in the room where the team work, blushing a little, hoping you all like ... chocolate ...  :wub:  ...

Imagine toute l'équipe travaillant dure, avec beaucoup de pression et ayant besoin d'un peu de support

Sait que le chocolat c'est bon pour le moral, pour la bonne énergie, pour le plaisir

Achète du chocolat pour tout l'équipe et viens pour vous l'offrir

Avant d'entrer dans la salle de travail ... voit la photo de Belinda

A si chaud que le chocolat fond rapidement et recouvre son corps nue

Entre quand meme dans la pièce ou vous travaillez, rougissant un peu, espérant que vous aimez tous ..... le chocolat ....  :wub:

I can't help but be super sceptical of this game.

The website for this game is insecure, and there's no forum for it. It's all over the 3DXchat forums, the final logo even has a typo in it! What does that tell us?

I can't find anything about this game outside of this forum. Which makes me wonder, what kind of proof do you have that this project isn't just a money grab, a scam!

Also, the logo for "Mind Games Company" only gives me this:

easyfancybox.jpg

I don't mean to be rude, but for a company that wants to take pre-orders, is there any proof that this game even exists? So far all we've seen is some poorly rendered and animated prototype animations. 

If you actually want us to trust that this is a REAL production, you need to be more open, and actually show us what you are going to make. Not just throw out some white models and call it pre-order worthy.

Take some time, set up a secure website, and actually put effort into this. 

As potential users, customers and contributors we want to see something that resembles an idea that is fleshed out.

So give us a forum, give us a website, give us some videos of you playing a pre-alpha build of the game so we can see what this might become.

And when this "project" reaches beyond a sketch on a dive bar napkin, then we can talk. 

Because right now, a lot of people, including me, isn't convinced this isn't a scam.

And if you aren't able to make your "final logo" and "wallpaper" correctly, how are we supposed to trust you to make your "game" correctly.

I can't help but be super sceptical of this game.

The website for this game is insecure, and there's no forum for it. It's all over the 3DXchat forums, the final logo even has a typo in it! What does that tell us?

I can't find anything about this game outside of this forum. Which makes me wonder, what kind of proof do you have that this project isn't just a money grab, a scam!

Also, the logo for "Mind Games Company" only gives me this:

easyfancybox.jpg

I don't mean to be rude, but for a company that wants to take pre-orders, is there any proof that this game even exists? So far all we've seen is some poorly rendered and animated prototype animations. 

If you actually want us to trust that this is a REAL production, you need to be more open, and actually show us what you are going to make. Not just throw out some white models and call it pre-order worthy.

Take some time, set up a secure website, and actually put effort into this. 

As potential users, customers and contributors we want to see something that resembles an idea that is fleshed out.

So give us a forum, give us a website, give us some videos of you playing a pre-alpha build of the game so we can see what this might become.

And when this "project" reaches beyond a sketch on a dive bar napkin, then we can talk. 

Because right now, a lot of people, including me, isn't convinced this isn't a scam.

And if you aren't able to make your "final logo" and "wallpaper" correctly, how are we supposed to trust you to make your "game" correctly.

I agree 100%, right now I cant find anything on the game outside of here. And from what I see it doesn't really look like anything.

If the creator could post a youtube vid or anything that would be nice, so we can see what this game will be outside of some blender models.