3DXChat Community

Enough is Enough!

Guest Eddster

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eddster

it is just amusing to me how delusional you are.

Hodor.

The Floppy Wiener knows everything. It knows it has broken your spirit. It knows you are reaching for something you cannot attain. You are out witted, out muscled, and out brained. It is how the great Floppy Wiener does things. I would think nothing lesser of the power and will driven by such greatness. Your feeble attempts to dethrone the new king of these lands will only succeed over a dead Floppy Wiener. The veins run thick, we are wiener, we surround and out number everything and everyone!

The Floppy Wiener knows everything. It knows it has broken your spirit. It knows you are reaching for something you cannot attain. You are out witted, out muscled, and out brained. It is how the great Floppy Wiener does things. I would think nothing lesser of the power and will driven by such greatness. Your feeble attempts to dethrone the new king of these lands will only succeed over a dead Floppy Wiener. The veins run thick, we are wiener, we surround and out number everything and everyone!

delusions of grander much? :P Perhaps if you would think with your head and not you floppy wiener you see how true our convictions are, you show nothing but love for a false God unfit to even rule it's own kingdom to force your cult onto us, but our spirits will not be broken by your adorable little penis hounds. I recommend you leave before your so called followers see your folly and revolt....

*Wiener Dog sneaks into the enemy barracks as the Mat Damon and Doofy soldiers rest, he sneaks by silent he buries an arrow into Lord Goldmember's heart, spilling a river of crimson blood, whispering into his ear* valar morghulis

x5kkUWz.jpg

Psshh AC of 55+ and saves in the 60's. Sorcerer, Paladin, RDD, Get some. Power game the shit out of you Hodor weaklings!

I AM FLOPPY WIENER I AM GOD I AM EVERYTHING!

You fail at paladin, a Paladin would never strive to be a deity, in fact at this point you would have lost all of the blessings of your God. You have to maintain a lawful Good alignment.... You're clearly chaotic evil.

Guest Eddster

Hah! The only ones delusional living in a world with a dirt low IQ is the unkempt ogres who probably drink their own piss! Weak minded fools that need a little boy to control them into anything lesser than retardation. A lawful good citizen and king up keeps the realm for all that is good. You Hodorians are a filthy disease that will be purged from this earth! As the days proceed your cause fails, one hundred years from now the great Floppy Wiener will live on and you will be but a shit stain in the worlds history books.

Guest Eddster

Nothing about the Starks was said other than the fact the boy uses the nasty creature for his will. I don't blame him, I would enslave Hodorians as well all up until I got my own Dragon, then i'd have my new pet eat the dead weight...and trust me there is a lot! *cackles menacingly* 

Hodor is no nasty creature he is a sweet giant who protects his loyal subjects with his warmth, we will fight till our last breaths, call us cravens if it's your will, but we care naught for you pitiful strikes at our realm, we will crush you under the might of Hodor! FOR HODOR!

Guest Eddster

Now you are  trying to go soft on me?! Hah the sneaky schemes of a lady! He does not protect a thing. He runs like a scared bitch in a thunder storm! Bran is the only reason the oaf is still walking. (No pun intended....wiener)

Now you are  trying to go soft on me?! Hah the sneaky schemes of a lady! He does not protect a thing. He runs like a scared bitch in a thunder storm! Bran is the only reason the oaf is still walking. (No pun intended....wiener)

You're eyes are not blind, yet you do not see. We will see you're defeat, the thing that will seem soft is you corpse under my boot! (I say this all with pure love <3 )

Guest Eddster

You struggle to find a point of attack! It's amusing to see!

You have been weighed.

You have been measured.

And you have absolutely...

Been found wanting.

Welcome to New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.

;)

You struggle to find a point of attack! It's amusing to see!

You have been weighed.

You have been measured.

And you have absolutely...

Been found wanting.

Welcome to New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.

;)

You were trying to storm our gates for weeks, what do you mean? :) *stands on the edge of our cobblestone fort*