3DXChat Community

Enough is Enough!

Guest Eddster

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eddster

Sorry that was me dressing up as the opposition. It's pretty obvious that the Wiener spans areas you can only dream of. It's really a shame how I even sit atop my throne and speak to such low beings. But it is amusing to crush ants like a child so I shall continue to do so! Lord Floppy of Wiener...that is all. *Austin powers laugh*

Sorry that was me dressing up as the opposition. It's pretty obvious that the Wiener spans areas you can only dream of. It's really a shame how I even sit atop my throne and speak to such low beings. But it is amusing to crush ants like a child so I shall continue to do so! Lord Floppy of Wiener...that is all. *Austin powers laugh*

You invaded this empire, you do not have a throne. You have a seat of lies born of the blood of the innocent! Hodor stands for what is right and true. Many will die for Hordor and many will volunteer themselves to fight for the truest claim. As you send you penis shaped hounds to battle and die all for naught.

Guest Eddster

You invaded this empire, you do not have a throne. You have a seat of lies born of the blood of the innocent! Hodor stands for what is right and true. Many will die for Hordor and many will volunteer themselves to fight for the truest claim. As you send you penis shaped hounds to battle and die all for naught.

f03e57e9a8c30391010d7f442a7849903d348c7f