3DXChat Community

Enough is Enough!

Guest Eddster

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Strap on your shield and raise your banners, hear the call of raging battle, beneath a hail of burning arrows. Push ever forward, never surrender. Siege weapons totting out like thunder, ripping the city walls asunder. Columns of flame reach ever skyward... horizon filled with burning pyres...." *Bard's sing this tune as the folly of men on the walls take arrow hails of floppy penis, falling to their end like dust in the wind.*

Floppy of Wiener is having cell phone issues!

Hooirahhhb push forth!!!

*stops dying for a second* What is this cell phone you speak of? For I am a simple women of nobility and have scant knowledge of such magic...

*Starts speeching*

I have a dream that one day on the beach and on the island of the 3dx world, sons of floppy wieners and sons of hodors will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I say to you today, my friends, though even we face the hodors and wieners of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the 3dx dream. I have a dream that one day this game will rise up, live out the true meaning of its creed: "we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all floppy wieners and hodors are created equal"

Thank you

*bows*

Guest Eddster

Thou shalt only lay his blade to rest once the creature has been put to rest! Floppy Wiener shall defend the kingdoms of old from debauchery! Your plea has been noted outsider!

Guest Eddster

You guys gotta stop saying Hodor and start throwing spears while yelling Hodor... *stuffs cotton into arrow wound and put's a fresh ninja turtles band-aid on it*

The fight was over the moment they spoke more than what they are allowed too. Filthy peasants scrambling!! The Floppy Wiener is sophisticated, stepping on all those lhat opress like ants! *evil chuckle from high on the Wiener throne*

Guest Eddster

Peace has been broken carry on my Floppy Wiener regime. They want to lose more than what they already have!!! Muahah next i shall take the disabled boy to my fungeon!