3DXChat Community

3dxchat as the sex of the future?

DarrenD

Eggs control by apps are secured, no problem. There is no interest to have a cam in an egg... More and more people are lonely, the world we live in create loneliness. So the future of sex might interactive sex (like 3Dx), sexbot, connected sex toys, 

While those eggs may have no cam, they must somehow connect and interact with their environment ...

If they use WLAN or Bluetooth, they can be detected by bypassers, and I can easily imagine an app scanning for devices like these. Not sure you wanted everyone around you (office, subway, family) to know that you're using such a thing ... just saying :D

In my honest opinion it is all based on the intensity of the stimuli.

Cybersex is something new, so it is attracting a lot of people, plus it is evolving: from adult chats, to 3d sex multiplayer games, to sex toys connected to the game to interact with, to VR, to bodysuits for all-body-parts interaction, and so on with robots and who knows...

I think cybersex will increase in future as a source of fast and safe (at last physically) pleasure.

Nothing to compare with relationships, but this is not the question of the topic.

The real question here is if cybersex (with its continuous evolution) will lead the "sexual pleasure"-commonly-used-form of interaction due to the improving realism. Paradoxically people love and crave realism in cybersex, but they still prefer the safe distance of internet (and I am not talking about anonymity).

So it will be a part of the sex of the future. It will overwhelm common sex (in the matter of fast-pleasure) as already it is doing, due to the easy accessibility thanks to the evolving technology.

If you believe that emotions, sensations, and feelings are nothing more than specific patterns of electric impulses in your brain and body, the argument of "Real sex will always be better" doesn't hold much ground.

Assuming we master our own brain at some point in future such that we can simulate the exact sensation of somebody licking that spot of your body that you really like, can you still say real sex feels better?

The only reason that right now you think real sex is better is because the specific neurons that get excited during real sex simply don't respond the same way to virtual sex. But what if they did...?

And of course virtual sex doesn't have the level of emotional connection and intimacy that real sex has. But what is emotional connection and intimacy? Is it something beyond electric impulses in your brain that simply cannot be reproduced?

In fact, I'd propose that given the assumptions above, it is almost guaranteed that the pleasure simulated through virtual sex can be orders of magnitude more enjoyable than real sex in far enough future (assuming we don't nuke ourselves before then), leaving real sex purely for the purpose of procreation. Assuming we haven't perfected cloning technology by then...

Then again, maybe you believe in simulation theory. In which case, what is real sex than just a simulation...inside another simulation...inside another simulation...?

Just a thought...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We are all such geeks :D I love the movie 'The Matrix' because it touches on actual virtual reality "If reality is defined by what you can see, touch, smell and hear how can you tell whats real".

In the movie "Demolition Man", Sandra Bollack and Arnie S. have 'sex' using a neuro-transmitting device because "fluid transfer" sex has become outlawed. Is this the future?

All I know is, as long as I have fingers to play with my clit and vagina I will be happy :)

I love the movie 'The Matrix' because it touches on actual virtual reality "If reality is defined by what you can see, touch, smell and hear how can you tell whats real".

That philosophical idea is much older than The Matrix.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_in_a_vat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon

If the sensation you get when you play with your clit and vagina is purely constructed by your brain, telling you "This is amazing!"...

And if we could reconstruct that exact same sensation through technology, fooling your brain into telling you "This is amazing!"...

Then is there really a difference between the simulation and reality?

The simulation theory is old and one can neither proof nor refute it ultimately, just like the (non) existence of a godlike creature or the tooth fairy.

VR on the other hand is indeed something that will put us into a simulation, one that we have freely submitted ourselves to.

For the rest, I have to agree with Athena, I can't think of a situation where some technology could substitute physical sex. The simulation can become very realistic, but we have much more than the visual sense or the sense of touch.

And, to add to that, nothing better than to wake up in the morning after a night of passionate sex with your lover in your arms.

And, to add to that, nothing better than to wake up in the morning after a night of passionate sex with your lover in your arms.

I can agree with that...I love waking up with a boob in my hand. But them comes the RL drama of "the morning after" if shes just a one-night-stand.

The simulation theory is old and one can neither proof nor refute it ultimately, just like the (non) existence of a godlike creature or the tooth fairy.

VR on the other hand is indeed something that will put us into a simulation, one that we have freely submitted ourselves to.

For the rest, I have to agree with Athena, I can't think of a situation where some technology could substitute physical sex. The simulation can become very realistic, but we have much more than the visual sense or the sense of touch.

So you're saying we can't prove or disprove simulation theory (which I agree with)...

But you're also saying that it is unthinkable for technology to be able to stimulate your senses exactly as they're stimulated in reality, including the warm and fuzzy feelings you get the morning after a night of passionate sex?

Those seem contradictory to me.

I'm not talking about replicating the visual sense or the sense of touch. I'm talking about complete and exact replication of brain signals.

I have no doubt that simply replicating the senses would never even compare to the emotional, primal, and intimate aspects that come with real sex. There is no question in that for me.

But what you're saying implies that our experiences in reality transcend matter and energy, such that if we had absolute control over matter and energy, we would be unable to replicate our experiences. If you believe that, that's completely fine. As with simulation theory, no one can prove or disprove that...yet.

So you're saying we can't prove or disprove simulation theory (which I agree with)...

But you're also saying that it is unthinkable for technology to be able to stimulate your senses exactly as they're stimulated in reality, including the warm and fuzzy feelings you get the morning after a night of passionate sex?

Those seem contradictory to me.

I'm not talking about replicating the visual sense or the sense of touch. I'm talking about complete and exact replication of brain signals.

I have no doubt that simply replicating the senses would never even compare to the emotional, primal, and intimate aspects that come with real sex. There is no question in that for me.

But what you're saying implies that our experiences in reality transcend matter and energy, such that if we had absolute control over matter and energy, we would be unable to replicate our experiences. If you believe that, that's completely fine. As with simulation theory, no one can prove or disprove that...yet.

Lol, this is indeed becoming a bit nerdy :)

I am happy to understand our existence to be more than electric signal processing (and that's not me now beginning to talk about spiritual dimensions of our existence). We are much more than the parts we consist of. Modern physics (Quantum Physics and String Theory, if you are open minded) has understood that for some decades. It's the dependencies between the parts that craft our world.

Simply put: no, I don't think replication of neural inputs will give us the same original overall experience :D

Lol, this is indeed becoming a bit nerdy :)

I am happy to understand our existence to be more than electric signal processing (and that's not me now beginning to talk about spiritual dimensions of our existence). We are much more than the parts we consist of. Modern physics (Quantum Physics and String Theory, if you are open minded) has understood that for some decades. It's the dependencies between the parts that craft our world.

Simply put: no, I don't think replication of neural inputs will give us the same original overall experience :D

Fair enough. :)

NERDY GEEKS RULE!!!

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. Is it so wrong to have a healthy philosophical discussion in the official forums of a sex game?

I could go back to bitching about the lack of development and communication if it makes you happier.

Imo nothing can replace the feeling of a human body and the feeling of sex with a human body.

Games like 3dx are a good replacement for people who have no real life sex partner though.

But for the future I hope for something more because actually were just masturbating here when having sex. ;) 

I come to 3DX because there is no real life drama or violence. And no disease. I could have plenty of RL partner (and have) but their emotional baggage was just to much to deal with. Everyone wants a 'relationship' all I want to do is eat pussy and have orgasms..

I like to write, always have, and a couple years ago found myself "writing erotica collaboratively" (aka "RP") in a few sites as a sort of pastime.  Writing for the sheer fun of it.  Out there you run into some really good writers, some really bad, but all very enthusiastic.  Very few of them I think saw the words as anything more than a supplement to their sex life.

I found 3dx by luck and saw it as an extension to written RP, though finding the right way to "play" has been half the fun.  Though I've not been as active since a wild December binge, it's as depressing as it sounds lol

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that no matter how advanced the technology gets, I doubt we'll ever find ourselves in a Demolition Man scenario where we sit across from one another and opt for headsets instead of touch.

At least I hope not!  Skin to skin, with its messiness, with its sweat and fluids, drama, and imperfect bodies, will always trump digital in my book.

The headsets, toys, and words I don't think will replace classic *fucking*, a la Discovery Channel, but I can see them being these fun extra things that I hope get more fun in the future.

I don't know if I could deal with a Lesbian Sex doll , maybe when I'm dead and gone and turned to dust they will make an artificial woman with a pussy that tastes, smells and feels like a real pussy...but for now I will stick to good old lovely human female pussy..

I like to write, always have, and a couple years ago found myself "writing erotica collaboratively" (aka "RP") in a few sites as a sort of pastime.  Writing for the sheer fun of it.  Out there you run into some really good writers, some really bad, but all very enthusiastic.  Very few of them I think saw the words as anything more than a supplement to their sex life.

I found 3dx by luck and saw it as an extension to written RP, though finding the right way to "play" has been half the fun.  Though I've not been as active since a wild December binge, it's as depressing as it sounds lol

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that no matter how advanced the technology gets, I doubt we'll ever find ourselves in a Demolition Man scenario where we sit across from one another and opt for headsets instead of touch.

At least I hope not!  Skin to skin, with its messiness, with its sweat and fluids, drama, and imperfect bodies, will always trump digital in my book.

The headsets, toys, and words I don't think will replace classic *fucking*, a la Discovery Channel, but I can see them being these fun extra things that I hope get more fun in the future.

Being good in bed in this game also means being good with words. When I just say oh,oh,oh my partner will hit the `stop sex` button after one minute. The whole game is more words than technique like it's called 3dx CHAT. There are probably 100 guys who look like me, my words make the difference, what I say in world chat, local chat, private chat and in my profile.

I do a lot of descriptive sex..which is kind of hard typing one handed most the time..because other hand is in my pussy :)

I got a vibro egg for hands free but its not the same as my fingers and not half as tasty..

I will usually 'stop sex' and iggy a person I feel isn't paying attention to me or what we are doing..

Absolutely!  Words top animations and the 3d "dolls", they just give something to build from, a "premise" if you will.  Though I will say that certain brands of erotic writing will more often make me laugh more than anything  Like I literally laughed out loud when someone said "petals" in referring to female anatomy.  Finding a good middle ground is the big thing with writing erotic fiction, descriptive, but not silly.  But who am I to complain ;)

More often than not my preference is writing the "buildup", though most love to linger to exhaustion in the "action" part lol

To that effect, I'm rarely that "involved" when writing, as in physically, though I never fault anyone who is.  Only if it interrupts with their writing or if it seems the "action" phase is taking too long. 

Titillation is kind of my aim.  Though I aim to please.