3DXChat Community

RPpartners

Lizzyyy

Hiya,

As the title suggests, Im looking for some new RP players, Ive been on 3dx for some time now and def. like it but I feel there's too many times where I get on and there are no good RPers in my friendlist online and it's quite the quest to look for them in the big ol' world of 3dx.

So I'd like to grow my friendlist with some decent RPers.

Im very open when it comes to RP, so it can be a male/female, it can be an ongoing RP, or different ones each time, whatever works.

As for my kinks, lets just say Im open to almost anything except "toilet" and animal sex of the top of my head.

I do enjoy RP'ing, although when I do, it's normally in a room set up for that, and I'm pretty much in character when I enter. One of the quickest ways I find to uninterest me, is to introduce yourself and ask "Do you want to roleplay?" As my profile shows, usually, I am into embarrassing and humiliating types of scenes, not severe, but playful, such as having clothes stolen, or putting on a "show" in front of strangers, coerced into doing something I don't really want to do, those types of actions.

Hi, I am very much interested in roleplay. I have no preferences, and only object to filth and children. So should I seek you out or will you not object to me seeking you out. I did enter a room marked "looking for roleplay participants":, but received no information"