3DXChat Community

You Win

SkyDiver

could be worse, they could be in forums making up false stories that was told to them by "very reliable sources who dont exist and since i am the only one defending wc , care to prove that allegation or was it another story you made up?

Oh I have proof, I just haven't put it in here for all to see, but you believe what you want to there.

As for it being you I was talking about, sure it was you, and are you seriously going to deny doing anything like that, your kidding right.

I won't mention names, but maybe you will remember a few months back saying a certain girl cheats on her bf using alts, calling her a slut and saying she screws around with lots of people using alts behind her hubbys back.

Oh and by the way, I am the one that told her to look in WC to see what you were saying about her and is how she came about going in there and kicking your ass.

Now I know her and know she doesn't do that and is why I got involved, but I have also seen you say similar things about others who I don't know, although I have to admit not of late, maybe you have changed, but you definitely at one time didn't care what you brought up in there.

False stories, you say I am the one that does that yet you are always in these forums making allegations about people with no proof, you just jump to conclusions and think yourself so smart you can't be wrong.

Then seem to appoint yourself judge jury and executioner.

Now I will say what I feel here, I haven't bothered much with WC lately, just looked in on occasions for long enough to see that it hasn't changed much.

But a few months ago you Rob were one of the foremost people in there making it how it had gone, you were one that many people referred to as thinking you owned it.

And even now your argument seems to be if you cant take shit don't dish it out, and if you can't take the crap that WC offers now don't go there.

Where as it should be, don't take that crap in WC, but then maybe that wouldn't suit you would it, it would spoil your fun.

I think...the way world chat is sometimes...or rather then attitude of SOME of the people in it is awful...I knows it's under the thin excuse of bants or whatever and yeah we can all not look and blah blah blah...

...but...I think it creates an impression of the game and the community that's often deeply unpleasant...just like the forum does at times. I wonder how many people have looked in world chat...seen what's going on and thought ugh...I'll stay away. Gone to pm's or group chat or whatever and that's how they continue. So are we saying we only want world chat for the obnoxious or thick skinned...that's lovely...what a nice community we'll have.

I think what we should be asking is why...as a community...do we think it's acceptable or even necessary to allow world chat to go this way. Some people even seem to revel in the fact WC is a free for all for seemingly whatever you want to say without consequence or control. There's nothing wrong with WC...as a concept...there is something wrong with it being allowed to devolve to the lowest common denominator right?

From what I was reading a couple of weeks ago before I shut off WC it was long time players, and a lot of us have been around long enough to know the apparent new ones are just old players on new avatars. I have nothing against harmless trolling and a bit of fun and joking around, but lately it seems to have sunk to a all time low level. Arguing and telling the other person they should go hang themselves just disgusts me and pretty sure would be against the rules of the game, so to telling someone the world would be better off if they were dead which was another argument on another occasion, those arguing were NOT new.

No different was hearing Sky calling someone a faggot in local chat, sure the person may have been trolling him but calling someone a faggot is not acceptable here or in real life.

This use to be a community that got along really well in the past, and I don't whether it's because of a certain few, or a larger group, but as my close friend said when I asked why she barely logs on .. it's because this community has become toxic.

When I step back and think about it... maybe it has.

PM = phone call

Group = friends on a night out

local = a party

WC = That's like a performance stage requiring loud voices in order to be heard, actors to play a role, and big, big egos. With most big egos comes a big dollop of insecurity. That's a recipe for what we all witness. Often WC is not a platform for communicating like the other three, it's a mini-game to discover the winning ego and when people compete - especially the narcissistic among us - things get nasty. I do note though, that the ones who push the envelope with regards to decent human conduct are the ones that seem to crack eventually, when the trolling goes too far and there's a loss of self-control. Whenever people compete, someone will always raise the stakes and then we're left with a downward spiral of comment and response which inevitably leads people to say things which are unacceptable, especially when triggered which is. of course, the purpose of the WC mini-game. So you're right Sky, it's all about winning and losing. I guess though it does not demand one makes meaningful connections, so maybe that is an attraction for some also.

To be honest I don't have a lot of time for most of the regular contributors there and rarely speak up in WC unless the mood takes me. Which takes me back to the OP. Once I made a pretty lame joke when entering WC and Sky, you shot me down and we'd never talked before, or since. No big deal dude, really - but it's how I now think of you when I see your name, and yet there are people in-game who I respect who have a lot of time for you. Maybe by quitting - not the game but WC - you have won too.

But when all said and done, all this.... it's a bit pathetic isn't it?

Your right Any, but there are things that can be added to what you said.

Pm = phone call

Local = party (but in danger of following WC) as I have seen a lot of what has been happening in WC starting to creep into local chats.

WC = Ego trippers, people with big egos trying to prove to themselves they are as dominate and smart as they think they are.

What they don't seem to realise is that most people just can't be stuffed playing their game and just stay away, not because they are scared or feel they can't compete, they just can't be bothered and aren't    interested in playing those games.

Your right Any, but there are things that can be added to what you said.

Pm = phone call

Local = party (but in danger of following WC) as I have seen a lot of what has been happening in WC starting to creep into local chats.

WC = Ego trippers, people with big egos trying to prove to themselves they are as dominate and smart as they think they are.

What they don't seem to realise is that most people just can't be stuffed playing their game and just stay away, not because they are scared or feel they can't compete, they just can't be bothered and aren't    interested in playing those games.

Good point about local. Local is troll school sometimes lol

Oh I have proof, I just haven't put it in here for all to see, but you believe what you want to there.

As for it being you I was talking about, sure it was you, and are you seriously going to deny doing anything like that, your kidding right.

I won't mention names, but maybe you will remember a few months back saying a certain girl cheats on her bf using alts, calling her a slut and saying she screws around with lots of people using alts behind her hubbys back.

This is irony on a whole new level... xD

Seriously though, instead of stirring up new drama, just keep on topic pls Twiggy.

since this is slowly becoming about wc once again i feel the need to defend it in a way .  If i dont like futa rooms and go in one, then whos to blame, me. same with wc, if its so bad, dont go in it. nobody is forcing you to go in it. I also find it funny how some here will tell you they never look in wc ever because its drama yet those same people can tell you what was said in it word for word on a daily basis. 

not to mention some of the so called "anti drama" people are the ones making daily alts to brew shit up in there because they dont have to balls to say it themselves without hiding behind something

I rest my case lol

Local = party (but in danger of following WC) as I have seen a lot of what has been happening in WC starting to creep into local chats

and ill just add 2 thing to this: -> and after that: -> "it" creeps into the forum!! + nobody is perfect and in the words of mark twain: 

“Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."

1stworldp1(1).jpg?id=93846698

1worldp2.jpg?id=93846518

giphy.gif

Chaos you hit the nail on the head. This has been happening for as long as I've been here. I remember a couple trolls coming into NC starting crap in local, calling a friend of mine a slut for no reason other than she did not want him. We all had words. I remember a guy who ised to get banned all the time but just buy a new avi. I can recall people getting called out in WC with a list of their alts being run down. That was all within in my first year. Hell when I came for a visit last year some dude called me an alt. I'd be gone a while and I guess he felt he had been here long enough to know. This is my main and always has been. Lol as the game grows and more people join, you'll see more of this. I've seen a lot worse other places to be honest this is tame compared to that. Some things are down right disgusting. For those I get that user name and screenshot. However, 3DX admins need to be quicker on the resolve. Maybe they are now. I recall reporting someone long ago for his language, very racist, homophobic and he had threatened rape. He was around for a week after we multiple reports. My nickel and dime worth of opinion.

Rob if you are trying to imply I use alts you had better think again, I always have been and always will be Twiggy, both in these forums and in game.

You however have used alts, one time you said you had left then later returned in WC with an alt you had been using announcing that you were actually Rob and saying how you had fooled everyone.

You have also admitted in these forums to keeping 2 accounts in the game, gave some bs reason as to why, but we all know there is only one reason a person has 2 accounts.

My opinion on you is you use alts regularly to have your fun, which is stirring people up.

You come in these forums and go on about alts, you even made a post which was supposably joking about how to use alts.

Even before that I have been fairly certain you do the things you come in these forums and say people do with alts.

Yes there was always things brought up in WC that shouldn't have been, now it seems it happens constantly.

It was never as bad as it is now, there use to be like an understanding that certain things just weren't acceptable, now it just seems like a free for all to do and say what they want.

And Rob seems to want to defend that.

I guess the motive WAS to cheer up sky and not discuss how people behave in Wc or how Wc should be used etc. Etc.....we are kinda 'totally' off the topic....don't you all think we need sky back to WC?

Problem is that he has pissed off a lot of people, so this is just him trying to play the victim in this thread essentially. 

I would have no problem with it if he apologized for being such a massive douche, but he hasn't. So he is looking for sympathy in the wrong place.

But this GIF can tell how Sky is acting better than anything else:

ERazhea.gif

hell, i think sin is a hole in the wall but im not posting that i want it shut down. 

ROB??!!!! But..... but..... that's where I hang out!!  I admit, maybe outside my timezone it is crappy but in my timezone it is great fun!  ^_^

Well... except that one time... and the other.  <_<

Sorry, if I am the only one who does not know, but your post brings up some questions to me:

i had enough of abuse, so you win, i will delete my avi on the game that you know me under, i won't be talking in world chat anymore, so you can have it all to yourslef, i will still be in a game, i paid for it, but you won't see me there, just like you wanted. 

Congrats on your win.

Sky.

Who wins? Is there a battle? What is that battle about? For what did you participate in that battle?

Did it catch your eyes that in an argument there always seem to be innocent victims, and it is always the other one who is to blame?

I see this post as well divert more and more into allegations, creating worse feelings for all participants like a downward spiral. Of course you can do that, I am just wondering for what? What do you expect to achieve? Get the other one to confess you are right? I doubt the other one will. And is it worth all the bad feelings?

It is not WC or any other medium, I would invite all to change your point of view for a Moment from the concept of guilt to the concept of responsibility. As seen in the word, responisbility means you decide how to response, and that is your contribution to all arguments, battles and fights. And while - as I mentioned above - it seems always the other one to be guilty, it is always both who are responsible. Someone telling something in WC that is not true? You can Insult him, you can correct the wrong statement, you can ignore it, this is the part where it is your decision, your responsibility how it continues.

I admire Olesya, who is going through the forums and the WC, spreading love and lust for life, everything else seems to roll off her so easily. Maybe we should keep her in mind as an ideal when the next battle comes up.

Zokora

Problem is that he has pissed off a lot of people, so this is just him trying to play the victim in this thread essentially. 

I would have no problem with it if he apologized for being such a massive douche, but he hasn't. So he is looking for sympathy in the wrong place.

But this GIF can tell how Sky is acting better than anything else:

ERazhea.gif

i don't need your sympathy, if i pissed off some one, and i was wrong by doing so, then i'm sorry, but i at the same time ppl who are pissed at me totally deserved it.

I guess the motive WAS to cheer up sky and not discuss how people behave in Wc or how Wc should be used etc. Etc.....we are kinda 'totally' off the topic....don't you all think we need sky back to WC?

no, this wasn't the point, the point was to let ppl know why i'm not talking in WC anymore, saves trouble wandering